Re: Dev Zoom

Who is TOG? I think he means OTHERS.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Naismith wrote:

It's important to note that the Beta outpost mechanics are evidently functioning perfectly fine.

A small force of POE members based out of Tellesis and ICS Beta. We had an extremely significant amount of bots and mods locked away from us. Conquering Domhalarn was a process which attracted a Server Coalition (meaning EVERYONE dropped all pretenses of multi-faction metagame) to fight and try to prevent us from recapturing our home. We took it back in ~2 months of fighting.

The outpost mechanics actually provided us with a fun-factor since we had to strategically target Koykili without making it obvious, once it was below 50 and unlocked it allowed us to haul equipment out throughout the US TZ to fuel our war effort.

Now that equipment is sitting in station that can't ever be locked, so we won't have to think too hard next time around. Which is a shame, thinking games are too rare today.

Bottom line - fighting with less assets, less manpower, against locked stations, we achieved our objective (Reconquista) and all our enemies fell on their swords and went to play other games again.

Apart from you didn't fight, ypu blue balled until 80% of the alliance got bored of saps and quit to do something fun. Then you crawled out from under your rock and took stations with barely any resistance.

When DOY did play they were sufficient to murder you solo. If you had engaged with the community in a sandbox like the rest of us their might still be a population.

Your victory is in boring 80% of the game away in which you are no different than STC before you.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

28 (edited by Ville 2016-04-22 16:26:30)

So your comparing us to your allies and part of your corporation base?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

The game is empty now. It was a lot more full without you. That's says a lot about you all.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:
Ville wrote:

The game is empty now. It was a lot more full without you. That's says a lot about you all.

The game was more full ~1.5 years ago when you left. Did you have a point? Correlation != Causation.

Prince died yesterday and there were 6 people in gen chat this morning. That must be why, right? roll

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Jita wrote:

Apart from you didn't fight, ypu blue balled until 80% of the alliance got bored of saps and quit to do something fun. Then you crawled out from under your rock and took stations with barely any resistance.

When DOY did play they were sufficient to murder you solo. If you had engaged with the community in a sandbox like the rest of us their might still be a population.

Your victory is in boring 80% of the game away in which you are no different than STC before you.

All the stations except Moyar were hovering around 50 dipping over and below.

DoY gave us good fights, but were already cracking and couldn't cope with us by the time you bundled up the whole server to come fight us.

Watching you throw away your entire multi-faction pretence in order to try and deny us our island was both amusing and predictable - in fact I was counting on it. Then after a little bit of time, we went over to Norhoop and exacted retribution on all those little corps banded up in your coalition.

Best part is, we didn't have to pull anyone's elbow to come play this game. Our lads can continue to enjoy themselves in other games, rather then waiting for brave Jita to come out of Alpha after we own the map for 2 years. 

But at least this time around, you can lay claim that you killed the game all by yourself. All I had to do, was step back and let you do it. lol

Naismith wrote:
Jita wrote:

All the stations except Moyar were hovering around 50 dipping over and below.

DoY gave us good fights, but were already cracking and couldn't cope with us by the time you bundled up the whole server to come fight us.

Watching you throw away your entire multi-faction pretence in order to try and deny us our island was both amusing and predictable - in fact I was counting on it. Then after a little bit of time, we went over to Norhoop and exacted retribution on all those little corps banded up in your coalition.

Best part is, we didn't have to pull anyone's elbow to come play this game. Our lads can continue to enjoy themselves in other games, rather then waiting for brave Jita to come out of Alpha after we own the map for 2 years. 

But at least this time around, you can lay claim that you killed the game all by yourself. All I had to do, was step back and let you do it. lol

Ha He such delusion! You were getting beat like you owed DOY money and batphoned to get a gang of 20. We activated the agreement we made to pull together vs any significant threat and you never even showed to fight. Just disappeared and started ~outlasting~ until 80% left and you could claim victory. Just the same as when you first crumbled after one fight. Partnership of softcocks.

You ~outlasted~ for 2 years dear Jita, don't complain too hard when you get it done to you for 2 weeks. lol

You did my bidding better then Ville ever could. lol

Naismith wrote:

You ~outlasted~ for 2 years dear Jita, don't complain too hard when you get it done to you for 2 weeks. lol

First bit of truth from you in the thread, can't argue with that I guess. A shame you guys couldn't get involved in the process and build the population together instead of seeking to destroy it. We bent over backwards to include.

35 (edited by Race Drones 2016-04-23 02:38:15)

Jita wrote:

... until 80% left and you could claim victory.

80% left because...?, i wait your answer, but i start to laugh from now.

Tell me more about that 80% players left, i have fullscreen screenshots with they "ghost magic fleets" with date/time stamps. Tell me more about SAPs off time, i have all Intrusions Events in CSV format, i can process and publish for all, then we can check the prime-times and some interesting things.

Tell me more, i want you talk more, i want expose you!. I'm close to make you leave with shame this game forever!, only tell me more things. Through its mouth the fish dies.

Ignorance is curable, Stupidity is not.
The "Planet of the Apes" is not science fiction, is a daily reality.
All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

Race Drones wrote:
Jita wrote:

... until 80% left and you could claim victory.

80% left because...?, i wait your answer, but i start to laugh from now.

Tell me more about that 80% players left, i have fullscreen screenshots with they "ghost magic fleets" with date/time stamps. Tell me more about SAPs off time, i have all Intrusions Events in CSV format, i can process and publish for all, then we can check the prime-times and some interesting things.

Tell me more, i want you talk more, i want expose you!. I'm close to make you leave with shame this game forever!, only tell me more things.

He's getting a bit better at this, someone give him a promotion

*** he's co CEO.  The Spanish Armada is a *** powerhouse.

The majority of players left because mission payouts got nerfed.  And T4+ is not worth the Nic sinks you pushed for.

Ville wrote:

The majority of players left because mission payouts got nerfed.  And T4+ is not worth the Nic sinks you pushed for.

a majority?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Jita wrote:

We bent over backwards to include.

I agree with the first half.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Annihilator wrote:
Ville wrote:

a majority?

I left because of this and the fact that Zoom never fixed my mission bug.

42 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2016-04-23 03:55:59)

Also... quick question Syndi, curious how it took you 3 months of you mostly being around to finally post on the forums again? Feels like you only like to post when you feel you've won. Merely an observation. fuuu

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

43 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2016-04-23 08:42:49)

Jita wrote:
Naismith wrote:

First bit of truth from you in the thread, can't argue with that I guess. A shame you guys couldn't get involved in the process and build the population together instead of seeking to destroy it. We bent over backwards to include.

You just fried my BS meter... thanks.

Anyone remembers the days when Styx & M2S were "killing the game" Good times... Now were left with watching Jita... lol

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

Also... quick question Syndi, curious how it took you 3 months of you mostly being around to finally post on the forums again? Feels like you only like to post when you feel you've won. Merely an observation. fuuu

Unlike you he knows when to post & when not to. roll

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

I blame Rovoc and Ville for continuously posting links about "epic Jita tears" in TS. Eventually I took a look. lol

Naismith wrote:

I blame Rovoc and Ville for continuously posting links about "epic Jita tears" in TS. Eventually I took a look. lol

big_smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue