26 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2016-03-17 05:14:08)

Re: Whats next?

Can I ask this.... why do beacons have to be competitive with mission directly in nic value? Trying to balance EVERYTHING with nic will just get harder & harder. Why not try to reward with Good loot drops or at least a better % chance. I don't know, just throwing an idea out there.
Other wise if the DEVs just keep upping the nic payout for various aspects of the game your not actually fixing anything, due to inflation!

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Ville wrote:

Zoom can we get a black variant for the Riveler, Symbiont, Scarab and Lithus?  We have combat heavies.  Why no Indy love?

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:
Rovoc wrote:

Zoom, how does npc spawning and AI touchups going to help the game?

What do you think would help the game that we are able to do in a reasonable timeframe?

Well, just my two bit, working on Syndicate robots and Syndicate supply drops along the line would be nice, ideally if you guys could work on them and get them both done and released them together at the time of the steam summer sale, it could do a positive number for the population, and beta island usage/PvP activity. Its two birds with one stone!

+1
over 9000

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

So this is the list for the next month lol

bump for justice, i want answers.

DEV Zoom wrote:

We're working on NPCs now (spawning system and touching AI too), will do a blog about it.

so... this was a month ago.

The last non bug fix patch was 3.7... on 11.25.16

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

We're working on NPCs now (spawning system and touching AI too), will do a blog about it.

Game is at breaking point, less servers to reduce cost, less interest the last few months from Devs to fix and patch the game. Sale prices not bringing enough players to make game a proper MMO. It's the beggining of the end. Last straw would be free2play, but with a time based system not sure how that would work as having more accounts is always 'better'.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:
Ville wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

Game is at breaking point, less servers to reduce cost, less interest the last few months from Devs to fix and patch the game. Sale prices not bringing enough players to make game a proper MMO. It's the beggining of the end. Last straw would be free2play, but with a time based system not sure how that would work as having more accounts is always 'better'.

Limit skills at 5 for ftp accounts and reduce ep gain by 75% for everyone who doesn't have a booster.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:
Celebro wrote:
Ville wrote:

Limit skills at 5 for ftp accounts and reduce ep gain by 75% for everyone who doesn't have a booster.

They could do that. The only gripe is you are forced to play with an extraordinary number of accounts to be competitive (no matter how much it's nerfed) only limited by PC power or the number of computers you have a available.

Eventually it becomes like an RTS multiplayer game. Not sure is that's good or bad.

RIP PERPETUUM