Re: Pleae fix my mining Tower

Ville wrote:

I'm talking about his noralgis supply, please keep up with the conversation.

But why would you need colixium for that? Even if you did it on Gamma (and we never have and do fine) you don't need some massive t3 base to protect a few plants. Hell you don't even need a base!

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

27 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2016-04-09 07:32:48)

Just throwing this old idea out there, mining towers should be able to passively mine ore.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

28 (edited by Hunter 2016-04-09 10:41:45)

I agree with OP. My opinion is: Mining tower shall boost mining proccess, nothing more.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Hunter wrote:

I agree with OP. My opinion is: Mining tower shall boost mining proccess, nothing more.

Thanks Hunter.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Yeah your right better to leave the afk mining to macro miners lol

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Well that's kind of the point. With the broken NPC's on beta afk epi mining is possible. You balance fixing that against 3 people being able to farm nora in total safety then wtf.

Same again for fixing 'balancing'

Same again for fixing a bunch of stuff. I think it would be nice, dont get me wrong, i just think there is a better way to spend time coding and Ville talking about it being 'game breaking' is just absolute nonsense.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Well that's kind of the point. With the broken NPC's on beta afk epi mining is possible. You balance fixing that against 3 people being able to farm nora in total safety then wtf.

Same again for fixing 'balancing'

Same again for fixing a bunch of stuff. I think it would be nice, dont get me wrong, i just think there is a better way to spend time coding and Ville talking about it being 'game breaking' is just absolute nonsense.

* Because it doesn't benefit you. By your own admission.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

It doesn't benefit 95% of people. There's about four people who are impacted.

Dude there's 15 people in Ethos itching to build a gamma base, there's 5 dudes in unity, the people not effected are the new players.  Just because it doesn't interest you doesn't mean it's not important part of game play!  Do you know how many people in the new player genre are foaming at the mouth for base building?  There are literally 4 a day, asking about it because they read about its features.  Stop being "pants on head" *** and realize not everyone wants to play on 3 islands...

jita stop
they are risk-averse

they NEED gamma not only for noralgis.
they need gamma npcs fixed so they don't shoot afk miners on gamma,
because of that, they cannot afk mine HDT and Liquizit there where they don't need to fear their scarabs killed by pvp nerds like you.

and because they cannot AFK mine there, they need AFK mining Energy wells, that are NOT attacked by NPCs to fuel their gamma defense turrets that keeps you PVP Nerds away from their sandcastles where they do nothing else but buildings stuff in quantities that are never beeing consumed.

don't forget, they need multiple t3 bases, because you can only have one prototype facility per terminal... or else you cannot produce at the absolute maximum efficiency possible
and of course, to build enough defense turrets to keep you PVP nerds away from their lone semi afk miner all over the gamma islands they "own".

(read the disclaimer)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

jita stop
they are risk-averse

because of that, they cannot afk mine HDT and Liquizit there where they don't need to fear their scarabs killed by pvp nerds like you.

and because they cannot AFK mine there, they need AFK mining Energy wells, that are NOT attacked by NPCs to fuel their gamma defense turrets that keeps you PVP Nerds away from their sandcastles where they do nothing else but buildings stuff in quantities that are never beeing consumed.

don't forget, they need multiple t3 bases, because you can only have one prototype facility per terminal... or else you cannot produce at the absolute maximum efficiency possible
and of course, to build enough defense turrets to keep you PVP nerds away from their lone semi afk miner all over the gamma islands they "own".

(read the disclaimer)

That was pretty much my assessment too. Self serving developer waaaaaa ing to fix something thats going to impact 3 people.

Two corporations that only play when server side blob can be napped together not to shoot Indys.  Complaining about Gammas they are too lazy to go after...  Lol the hypocrisy is a laugh riot.

Ville wrote:

Two corporations that only play when server side blob can be napped together not to shoot Indys.  Complaining about Gammas they are too lazy to go after...  Lol the hypocrisy is a laugh riot.

We had a NAP together to encourage multi faction PvP - something you wanted until you got back on Syndic's onanism. Killing everything that moves on Beta makes beta empty. People who have soft *** then hide under gamma turrets and nobody gets PvP. You know this, its not new news, you just flip flop relentlessly dependent upon what is good for YOU and not the game.

Look at open station, you fought and cried about people ganking and then flip flop to ask for more Betas. You have shown time and again that you care about nothing but the 8 - 12 people you keep around. So long as you have fun the rest of the game can diaf. Thats fine, not a lot we can do about it. Whats not fine is you acting like its not the case to waste developer time on some tiny insignificant problem when there is bigger fish to fry.

Jita wrote:
Ville wrote:

We had a NAP together to encourage multi faction PvP - something you wanted until you got back on Syndic's onanism. Killing everything that moves on Beta makes beta empty. People who have soft *** then hide under gamma turrets and nobody gets PvP. You know this, its not new news, you just flip flop relentlessly dependent upon what is good for YOU and not the game.

Look at open station, you fought and cried about people ganking and then flip flop to ask for more Betas. You have shown time and again that you care about nothing but the 8 - 12 people you keep around. So long as you have fun the rest of the game can diaf. Thats fine, not a lot we can do about it. Whats not fine is you acting like its not the case to waste developer time on some tiny insignificant problem when there is bigger fish to fry.

How about your take your propaganda to corp dialogues. This a bug thread.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Annihilator wrote:

jita stop
they are risk-averse

(read the disclaimer)

Shall we talk about risk averse?

http://www.perp-kill.net/corp/Bunkerkinder%20e.V 144 kills 65 losses avg squad 1.01 founded 12/16/2010.

VS

http://www.perp-kill.net/corp/Jokers 5707 kills 2029 losses avg squad 1.79 founded 11/18/2012.

VS

http://www.perp-kill.net/corp/Pretty%20Hate%20Machine 5551 kills 1277 losses avg squad 1.54 founded 9/2/2012.

We see the *** talking non-pvper, whose corp has been around 2 years longer than either of the other 2, doesn't even have 3% of the kills and barely 5% of the losses of the corps he's talking to.

We see that the "pvp nerd" corp has roughly the same amount of kills with a few more losses than we do while fielding larger fleets.

Maybe you should shut your *** mouth Anni. As is often the case you don't know what the *** you're talking about.

P.S. Harvesting missions pay better than actual Noralgis does. Why *** bother? It's not like we don't have enough.

Population graphs

Crepitus wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

jita stop
they are risk-averse

(read the disclaimer)

Shall we talk about risk averse?

http://www.perp-kill.net/corp/Bunkerkinder%20e.V 144 kills 65 losses avg squad 1.01 founded 12/16/2010.

VS

http://www.perp-kill.net/corp/Jokers 5707 kills 2029 losses avg squad 1.79 founded 11/18/2012.

VS

http://www.perp-kill.net/corp/Pretty%20Hate%20Machine 5551 kills 1277 losses avg squad 1.54 founded 9/2/2012.

We see the *** talking non-pvper, whose corp has been around 2 years longer than either of the other 2, doesn't even have 3% of the kills and barely 5% of the losses of the corps he's talking to.

We see that the "pvp nerd" corp has roughly the same amount of kills with a few more losses than we do while fielding larger fleets.

Maybe you should shut your *** mouth Anni. As is often the case you don't know what the *** you're talking about.

P.S. Harvesting missions pay better than actual Noralgis does. Why *** bother? It's not like we don't have enough.

You sounds pretty mad.

Mad enough to compare a 1 man corp with corps of hundreds. Is that because Anni has killed three times as many heavy mechs as you have?

http://www.perp-kill.net/agent/Crepitus
http://www.perp-kill.net/agent/Annihilator

Not to worry, maybe he can give you a few pointers. Arkhe's and lights are about your level but you can always grow.

Since its been established that this is a very minor problem apart from a couple of loud mouths who want to bend the game to their will (and don't really have a firm grasp of balance or mechanics) can this thread be closed now?

Its a duplicate thread anyway, theres another one by the same dude the post below.

lol about "average squad size"
that number is per corp. not per killmail or battle.

i just shows how many agents per corp are usually showing up in killmails, not including remote reps, Nexus buffers and scouts.

in short - a useless information.

same for the kill counter. Perp-Kill counts kill participations. so every Blob-kill raises that counter for at least 4 corps at the same time. Just not if the corp had only Remote Repair on the terrain.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

44 (edited by Crepitus 2016-04-10 02:20:27)

I think you know my other accounts well enough to know how *** stupid you sound smile

It's also a transparent petty attempt to derail a valid bug thread.

Population graphs

Why wasting your time as  forumwarrior instead of showing us how a gamma base without Colixium might look like.

This thread now has a sufficient amount of nerd rage to gain my approval....

Now wheres the up vote butan... big_smile

It's content removal and it should be fixed asap , this is not acceptable. If the devs have no time they should remove gamma entirely concentrate on beta.

RIP PERPETUUM

Goffer wrote:

Why wasting your time as  forumwarrior instead of showing us how a gamma base without Colixium might look like.

T1 only

Goffer wrote:

Well said.

Annihilator wrote:

T1 only

Thanks for proving the point.

Population graphs

Goffer wrote:

But you guys have plenty of T3 bases and hundreds of T3 modules so what's the problem? More base sprawl, more island lockdown vs ask corps and really pretend problems to try and meta game the devs in to thinking that it's important.