1 (edited by Ville 2016-04-02 05:33:15)

Topic: 3.30.16 Current Outstanding Bugs.

1.  Probe continually reset the presets if someone different then the original placement person opens them.
2.  Personal storage randomly makes things magically disappear.   Closing personal storage and opening it again refreshes it.
3.  Corporation logs are broken for storage.
4.  New mining towers placed do not transmit an Aura making it impossible to mine colixum.
5.  Safe logging on terrain can cause landmarks to show up as just bot types and not players names.
6.  Deployables after docking or changing island do not display the correct time remaining.
7.  Helio/Triandulus/Prismo incubators won't let you place them down.  Not capable of cultivating on this tile even though the same material exists beside it.
8.  Chat windows not working after instant log.
9.  Various Gamma structures are not working.
10.  NPCs are not roaming on Beta islands
11.  You can teleport with mission teleport while being aggressed.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Re: 3.30.16 Current Outstanding Bugs.

Ville wrote:

5.  Safe logging on terrain can cause ...

... chats windows not working when relog.

Ignorance is curable, Stupidity is not.
The "Planet of the Apes" is not science fiction, is a daily reality.
All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

People in the same corp can't use eachother's beacons without being in the same squad. Since you broke group missioning, this is a massive pain in the *** to constantly shuffle squads.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

corp log

auras at gamma

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Crepitus wrote:

People in the same corp can't use eachother's beacons without being in the same squad. Since you broke group missioning, this is a massive pain in the *** to constantly shuffle squads.

can't be such a pain.
remember, secondary squad leader was the solution to this.

last time there have been pages of complaints about how broken squads are, all other suggestions got ditched in favor of having secondary squad leaders feature.

(signature)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:
Crepitus wrote:

can't be such a pain.
remember, secondary squad leader was the solution to this.

last time there have been pages of complaints about how broken squads are, all other suggestions got ditched in favor of having secondary squad leaders feature.

(signature)

I don't see what this has to do with all corp members - and allies would be nice too - being able to use eachothers teleporters without having to *** with squads.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

i can't believe, it was back in June 2012 aka already 4 years ago...
just to make it clear, my last post was meant cynical, not really aiming at you, but the DEVs for their short sighted decision back then to just bandaid-fix squads, that now backfired again.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

Any Developers have any questions about said outstanding bugs?

I'll go over them soon. I know the corp log should have been fixed long ago.

#10.  Npcs that appear to path to a point and "turn around " appear to be broken. Beta 2 mobs that path in circles are not broken.

DEV Zoom wrote:

I'll go over them soon. I know the corp log should have been fixed long ago.

Thx.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

April fools?

Annihilator wrote:

April fools?

April fools would Syndicate robots being added.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

updated with #11.

One can't mission teleport with a flag. If how it now work in that you can activate mission teleport if you get fired upon only what would be the correct behaviour? It does seem taht the mission teleport meshes badly with PvP as you can still teleport to arrive to SAP scan etc. But it would be kinda stupid if the activation of the teleport would be prevented by mearly being seen by another agent. The distinction of activating it before or after being shot for the first time would seem like a lousy option too.

Rolafen Azec wrote:

One can't mission teleport with a flag. If how it now work in that you can activate mission teleport if you get fired upon only what would be the correct behaviour? It does seem taht the mission teleport meshes badly with PvP as you can still teleport to arrive to SAP scan etc. But it would be kinda stupid if the activation of the teleport would be prevented by mearly being seen by another agent. The distinction of activating it before or after being shot for the first time would seem like a lousy option too.

You can teleport instantly away to a station and land with 0 instability and instadock. You can keep this 5 minute buff up and do other things and be effectively invincible minus being alpahed. It's a get-out-of-risk-free card on Beta and is completely broken.

It's not about being seen it's about having someone you're shooting at/have demobbed/whatever just instantly vanishing to a station. It's being actively abused and should be either removed on Beta or nerfed severely like 30 seconds max and clears immediately if you're locked.

Population graphs

I locked and cycled a demob on him 3 times and he teleported while i was flagged with no anomoly near him.

man, PVP is so broken
everytime someone manages to escape you, you have to whine on the forums.

which patch broke beta instability on mission-teleport?
I have run many lvl6 missions under the new system with the teleport thingy, and could never insta-dock the outpost.

Annihilator wrote:

man, PVP is so broken

I have run many lvl6 missions under the new system with the teleport thingy, and could never insta-dock the outpost.

Why even have PvP if you can just use PvE to escape on supposedly dangerous FFA islands?

Population graphs

Crepitus wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

man, PVP is so broken

Why even have PvP if you can just use PvE to escape on supposedly dangerous FFA islands?

reading that from someone who always complains about the difficulties the game presents him for AFK'ing PVE feels kinda strange

Annihilator wrote:

man, PVP is so broken

I don't know about instant docking.

Annihilator wrote:
Crepitus wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

man, PVP is so broken

reading that from someone who always complains about the difficulties the game presents him for AFK'ing PVE feels kinda strange

*Citation needed*

Reading your posts about your thoughts on balancing PvP you never participate in has been strange for years.

Population graphs

Squad chat breaks and will randomly stop showing everyone and you can't see what you're typing or what anyone else is typing.

The same thing with not showing everyone happens docked in stations sometimes too.

Population graphs

Ville wrote:

Could you be a bit more specific on this one?

DEV Zoom wrote:
Ville wrote:

Could you be a bit more specific on this one?

Masker tower seems like also not working.

Energy to Earth!