Topic: We need more room on Beta and Gamma.

We need 3 more Gammas and npc terminals on beta 2s.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

2 (edited by BadAss 2016-03-22 22:46:05)

Re: We need more room on Beta and Gamma.

-1, no need. Me like beta 2 without connection alpha

Just @ Game

BadAss wrote:

-1, no need. Me like beta 2 without connection alpha

Why? It would make licking Showblink's jackboots so much easier!

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Its very easy, add free terminal on beta 2. Where get pvp? Want terminal - take it, go fight. Not want fight - go to alpha or beta 1

Just @ Game

Your part of this problem.  You, Badass, are part of an entire alliance that is the vast majority of the players in the server.  You, badass, get in trouble and you ping the ENTIRE alliance to come fight a few guys.  I know how this works.  I've been there.  There's nothing wrong with friends playing with friends.  There is something wrong when players can hold the entire game world by allying up 95% of its play r base to deny content to the other 5%.  Crepitus can tell you.  You have literally been fight 6 to 8 dudes.  Most of the times it's usually 3 to 4 guys.  By adding npc owned terminals entity's can work on the island that the owner is currently ONLY using to stop others from using.  If we want this game to grow past the 2 sided circle jerk we have to do this.  Or if your content never fighting anyone and just sitting in terminal spinning your boy then keep it the way it is.

Ville wrote:

Your part of this problem.  You, Badass, are part of an entire alliance that is the vast majority of the players in the server.  You, badass, get in trouble and you ping the ENTIRE alliance to come fight a few guys.  I know how this works.  I've been there.  There's nothing wrong with friends playing with friends.  There is something wrong when players can hold the entire game world by allying up 95% of its play r base to deny content to the other 5%.  Crepitus can tell you.  You have literally been fight 6 to 8 dudes.  Most of the times it's usually 3 to 4 guys.  By adding npc owned terminals entity's can work on the island that the owner is currently ONLY using to stop others from using.  If we want this game to grow past the 2 sided circle jerk we have to do this.  Or if your content never fighting anyone and just sitting in terminal spinning your boy then keep it the way it is.

Ville now I can't decide you are getting seriouse mate or not. If you start to get serious, pls look back to some time. and also compare what you personally (PHM) have atm ingame, and what you would have if we do the same as your side did.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Bottom line is additional Gamma islands are needed and beta 2s need npc terminals.  Which we discussed like last year but still nothing materialized?  Zoom even said it'd b a few days a piece.  The entire Pvp population is rotating on Three islands.  Three.

Ville wrote:

you will learn all the taste of the game in which we have been for a long time. this is only the beginning.

Just @ Game

Lol!  A child with a very simple mind lol.

I could agree about more Gamma,

but first, we need get rid of the few choke points of Alpha 2 to Beta 1.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Ville wrote:

You have been offered perfectly reasonable opportunity to fight several factions which you choose not to do. Stop whining.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

someone could dig out the arguments like
"we are friends, we cannot shoot each other"
"its not our fault you cannot mobilize xyz veterans"
"diplomacy works"
"play the game"

though, ontopic
we defenately need beta / gamma connections that do not pass alpha.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Where's the npc terminals on Beta 2s?

14 (edited by ShowBlink 2016-03-25 19:50:18)

who said that it will be created? lol