Topic: Resistance of TP anomalies

I'm not sure if this is a bug or purpose, but resistances of TP anomalies are severe unbalanced

Re: Resistance of TP anomalies

No, its actually part of the game balance.
This is the designed role for green bots: Anomaly Combat.
big_smile

3 (edited by Annihilator 2016-03-05 18:01:07)

Goffer wrote:

I'm not sure if this is a bug or purpose, but resistances of TP anomalies are severe unbalanced

bug?
unbalanced?

wtf. there is one thing ingame that is hard to kill with chemo ammo, and you call it a bug?

logicalNegation wrote:

No, its actually part of the game balance.
This is the designed role for green bots: Anomaly Combat.
big_smile

you don't need green bots for it... every other weapon can load a ammo type that does the best damage type against anomalies.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:
Goffer wrote:

wtf. there is one thing ingame that is hard to kill with chemo ammo, and you call it a bug?

I'm not talking about high chemo resistance. I talk about an resi hole in one type which is a clear difference for me.

my bots all have a clear resistance hole in one type...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

Would you accept if turrets have a thermal hole?
I would say nothing if the anomalies on red island would have different hole, than on blue islands.

Goffer wrote:

Would you accept if turrets have a thermal hole?

nope, because i think their "hole" should be chemical, while robots should be almost immune to it.
universal ammo should not exist or be by default dealing most damage.

i should make a bugreport about that too