Topic: Black Bots Vanity item?

I decided to break in my new black seth while ratting the other day with Hawk.  After comparing the additional bonuses between black bots and regular mk2's.  I came to the conclusion that black bots, outside of gamma sieging, are a vanity item.  Anyone else think the 100,000 tokens and 2.5 billion isn't worth it?

Re: Black Bots Vanity item?

Not that useful for PVE, but incredibly sweet for PVP.

3 (edited by Jita 2016-02-28 17:45:01)

Rovoc wrote:

I decided to break in my new black seth while ratting the other day with Hawk.  After comparing the additional bonuses between black bots and regular mk2's.  I came to the conclusion that black bots, outside of gamma sieging, are a vanity item.  Anyone else think the 100,000 tokens and 2.5 billion isn't worth it?

They are worth it for four amazing reasons:

1) extra 20% range
2) demob immunity
3) amazing masking and detection
4) *** extension

p.s. nice tags!

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

4 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2016-02-28 21:07:50)

On that note since a black heavy has actually been on a KM now, can someone ring up Mitix to stick in their icons on his killboard? big_smile

edit: The black heavies already seem to shown on Doek's killboard as "Faction Heavy Mech." would be nice if they had the actual vanguard mesmer icon there though if possible to pull from game or something.

http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=kill&kill_id=53531

Reading this signature fills you with determination.