Re: Intrusion 3.0

Aye Pod wrote:

Questions are HARD.

Yes they are, for imbeciles and the uneducated. Which one are you ? lol

Aye Pod wrote:
Lobo wrote:
Jita wrote:

Which means what? Attempt to lock the games outposts and push everyone to alpha? More of the same PofE who by the way have more people than the rest of the server combined and always has.

I answered the question. I don't care about NER, they hate us. I care about your restless need to destroy the game and it's balance. Its unjustifiable.

I dropped in on CIR ts as I still have a 77th TS tag. Man this is ridiculous to hear as an outsider.
A. Jita wants 3 sided server, Server was basically 3.5 sided with NSE, PoE, Joke/NSE (nappish).
B. Jita preaches for days that 3 sided war is working when minimal people from PoE were just ninjaing saps.
C. Few PoE people show up and start winning a few saps, KKO drops below 50% Jita and Joke immediately spin cycle that Poe is a scourge and must not own a station or island shows up for sap defence.
D. Server is back to 2 sided Jita siting that PoE forced his hand. Where did they Jita why would you make it a 2 sided war? When as seen DOY has NER allies and when they showed up PoE lost fights or ran like ***.

My Questions are
1.Joke why do you feel your hand was forced? What would be wrong with PoE holding a station if they could hold one as long as it was a 3 sided war.
2.Line why do you need help from Joke and why would you accept it?

Questions are HARD.

I have another question: Why do they whine and ask to change the mechanics of SAP, if they are able to come in and grab them. The habit of whining about everything?

Lobo wrote:
Jita wrote:

Which means what? Attempt to lock the games outposts and push everyone to alpha? More of the same PofE who by the way have more people than the rest of the server combined and always has.

I answered the question. I don't care about NER, they hate us. I care about your restless need to destroy the game and it's balance. Its unjustifiable.

I dropped in on CIR ts as I still have a 77th TS tag. Man this is ridiculous to hear as an outsider.
A. Jita wants 3 sided server, Server was basically 3.5 sided with NSE, PoE, Joke/NSE (nappish).
B. Jita preaches for days that 3 sided war is working when minimal people from PoE were just ninjaing saps.
C. Few PoE people show up and start winning a few saps, KKO drops below 50% Jita and Joke immediately spin cycle that Poe is a scourge and must not own a station or island shows up for sap defence.
D. Server is back to 2 sided Jita siting that PoE forced his hand. Where did they Jita why would you make it a 2 sided war? When as seen DOY has NER allies and when they showed up PoE lost fights or ran like ***.

My Questions are
1.Joke why do you feel your hand was forced? What would be wrong with PoE holding a station if they could hold one as long as it was a 3 sided war.

Just remembering that this thread is about Intrusions 3.0

1. For years PoE were talking that noone should get an outpost for free - so why it should be different for them? BEBG&Toel do hovewer prefer ninjaing saps avoiding fights or summoning Syndic and his hordes to overblob - nothing of that considered "hard mode".

2. We weren't need help until this - and this:

Ville wrote:

Because we are gearing to take on the entire server.

Initially the coalition was made against PoE holding all the server. Since this threat is rised again, coalition was remade to fight PoE once more. When it's done, we will get back to whatever every corp were doing until PoE will try and push everything 2 sides again.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Chemist wrote:

I have another question: Why do they whine and ask to change the mechanics of SAP, if they are able to come in and grab them. The habit of whining about everything?

Only time i ever asked for a direct sap change was adding more hp to destro and making it impossible for a sequer with plasma bombs and plates to do it solo.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Lobo wrote:

My Questions are

1. We said we would defend anyone who was getting their station flipped. We also offered the same deal to phm if they took three different islands. They chose to hit Dom with twenty people. Do you really think that they would stop there?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Cool least we will get some Pvp!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

Cool least we will get some Pvp!

Wouldn't that require turning up and not blue balling in your prime time?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

aww did you form up the server and March them all the way to blues for no fight?  That sucks.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Guys ON topic here pls, go to another topic to politics.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Chemist wrote:

Its because we here in the PoE have always advocated offering a hand up for those in need. I offered a suggestion to try and help but angry Russians didnt listen.

ShowBlink wrote:

дебилы бля

Aye Pod wrote:
Chemist wrote:

Its because we here in the PoE have always advocated offering a hand up for those in need. I offered a suggestion to try and help but angry Russians didnt listen.

ShowBlink wrote:

дебилы бля

That was in another thread completely another mechanics change. Why are you bringing it here?

With current SAP mechanics opened outposts will promote even more ninja SAPs cuz you will don't even need to walk - just dock up an alt and here you go!

Talking about open betas at all - we don't like the idea having your base, your home open for all. That's a matter of ownership - you wouldn't call anything yours if you can't control it i magine you're living in a house you can't even close the door when leaving. Would you like it? I don't think so.

What's about multifactional stuff - that would be nice. We just think it should be achieved in some other way, like, promiting people live just on one color island (tokens is a good beginning), or sorta.

That's why we don't listen. We just don't want to turn our outposts into public toilets with every little mofo throwing *** around.

Line wrote:
Aye Pod wrote:
Chemist wrote:

ShowBlink wrote:

дебилы бля

That was in another thread completely another mechanics change. Why are you bringing it here?

With current SAP mechanics opened outposts will promote even more ninja SAPs cuz you will don't even need to walk - just dock up an alt and here you go!

Talking about open betas at all - we don't like the idea having your base, your home open for all. That's a matter of ownership - you wouldn't call anything yours if you can't control it i magine you're living in a house you can't even close the door when leaving. Would you like it? I don't think so.

What's about multifactional stuff - that would be nice. We just think it should be achieved in some other way, like, promiting people live just on one color island (tokens is a good beginning), or sorta.

That's why we don't listen. We just don't want to turn our outposts into public toilets with every little mofo throwing *** around.

In regards to this, open stations have been requested for the beta 1 outposts and not beta 2. If this actually happened would you move to a Beta 2 to prevent people living in that station?

88 (edited by Line 2016-02-21 20:36:56)

Jita wrote:

In regards to this, open stations have been requested for the beta 1 outposts and not beta 2. If this actually happened would you move to a Beta 2 to prevent people living in that station?

The whole idea of having low-sec analogue is fine, but do we really need to change current islands? Why don't just add new ones for that?

If you want to have a home where you can always lock the door when you leave - move to gamma. Thats what they are meant for. Permanent ownership.

Aye Pod wrote:

If you want to have a home where you can always lock the door when you leave - move to gamma. Thats what they are meant for. Permanent ownership.

But there is no epriton nor missions on gammas why would I go there? They simply don't worth it to have one.

Line wrote:
Jita wrote:

The whole idea of having low-sec analogue is fine, but do we really need to change current islands? Why don't just add new ones for that?

I agree, I just think that even the smallest dev thing takes so long I was looking for a quick option:-)

Jita wrote:
Line wrote:
Jita wrote:

I agree, I just think that even the smallest dev thing takes so long I was looking for a quick option:-)

This one just need to be solved complex

Islands don't have to be all or nothing when it comes to Syndicate protection.

Alpha IIIs could have pockets of Syndicate protection and areas without it.* As such, no more campable choke points such as teleports or outposts and carrying flag mechanics between syndicate protected and non-protected zones  work exactly as they do now - except no teleport necessary of course.

* painted tile by tile according to terrain and strategic considerations rather than some arbitary X metres from things

up