Topic: Home Base SET not Working.

When Home Base is SET TO NONE do you NOT respawn at the last station you docked,

Keep it simple, stupid.

Re: Home Base SET not Working.

is that a question or a statement?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Statement can confirm its not working.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Where you spawn then?

Its may be I didnt experienced something, because I havent used it.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Your beginning station.  Like attalica, new Virginia or daoden.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

DEV Zoom wrote:

To answer the question: if you have your homebase set elsewhere, then you get moved there. If you don't have one set, then you get moved to the Alpha 1 main terminal of your character's faction.

there was an incident when someone who was "locked" in a gamma station he had no docking rights for, because they got revoked by the owner. That was the last time i remember the DEVs have touched the homebase/respawn mechanic.

just can't find the patchnotes for it

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

Annihilator wrote:

there was an incident when someone who was "locked" in a gamma station he had no docking rights for, because they got revoked by the owner. That was the last time i remember the DEVs have touched the homebase/respawn mechanic.

just can't find the patchnotes for it

People asked for this in November 2015 but we have found that it already works like that (can't find the topic but I made a ticket).

Is this the case here?

Its the good question,
if you always have to deal with such reports, its no wonder support tickets take so long to work through.

Then its the case that you get behaviour A (respawn to latest visited) if you never set a home base, behaviour B if you set a home base and behaviour C (respawn to newbie terminal) if you set to none from B.

All while I understood it is only supposed to work in two ways and not three.

i think respawning at last visited terminal doesnt work if you log inbetween, especially when that last terminal was a gamma terminal that only shows up as {N/A} in your storage list.

Don't die to often to know for sure,
and PTS as as most times... offline

its terrible when your interwebz is not good