Re: Intrusion 3.0

Leary wrote:
Ville wrote:

I don't need a dr.  We are dealing out doses of medicine.  Here: perp-kill.net

Master Syndic is back so you can finally get out of the station lol

finally got 2 more people to play so we can finally take on the server again.  It's nice what 8 guys can do.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:
Leary wrote:
Ville wrote:

I don't need a dr.  We are dealing out doses of medicine.  Here: perp-kill.net

Master Syndic is back so you can finally get out of the station lol

finally got 2 more people to play so we can finally take on the server again.  It's nice what 8 guys can do.

I've seen gangs of eleven but that's hardly the point. You are trying to push two sides and ruin the games activity again and it's dumb. Literally the whole point in open stations is right here.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

No.  The server side alliance took the blue islands.  A few corps banded together and are actively taking them back.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  Maybe NER should have split off sooner and created different factions?  But they didn't.  So when certain people saw that out 4 to 6 guys battling the mass hordes of the entire server.  They got interested in playing again.  Probably should have eased up on Novastrov when I reached out diplomatically to Inda.  But like all things if you want a two sided war.  That's fine.  Because we are gearing to take on the entire server.

Ville wrote:

No.  The server side alliance took the blue islands.  A few corps banded together and are actively taking them back.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  Maybe NER should have split off sooner and created different factions?  But they didn't.  So when certain people saw that out 4 to 6 guys battling the mass hordes of the entire server.  They got interested in playing again.  Probably should have eased up on Novastrov when I reached out diplomatically to Inda.  But like all things if you want a two sided war.  That's fine.  Because we are gearing to take on the entire server.

Which means what? Attempt to lock the games outposts and push everyone to alpha? More of the same PofE who by the way have more people than the rest of the server combined and always has.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

So it's ok when NER does it to us?  But not the other way around?

They didn't do it to you, they did the opposite. And you know it. I see you are at 17 now.

NER locked out Dom and Novastrov from us.  Norhoop/Asbale.  NSE has yellows locked to us.  Sounds like denial of access to me.

i gotta admit looking @ what groups were where NER looked to be greedy and had blues and greens.  I didn't see POE crying when every single corp but nse and jokes went after them on blue's.

Rovoc wrote:

i gotta admit looking @ what groups were where NER looked to be greedy and had blues and greens.  I didn't see POE crying when every single corp but nse and jokes went after them on blue's.

I don't like to argue with idiots because they bring you down to their level and they have more experience at it. That said the point is having a fun multi factional game which has shown can grow the population. This is not helping and might very well unravel the progress made.

just calling people idiots in order to avoid answering questions still doesn't provide validity to your accusations.

I answered the question. I don't care about NER, they hate us. I care about your restless need to destroy the game and it's balance. Its unjustifiable.

This just goes to show when people get power they won't give it up.  TY Zortarg for showing me the error of my ways.  You reap what you sow.  Standing outside looking in they are a victim of their own success.

63 (edited by Ville 2016-02-20 19:41:17)

We are actively working to take our home islands back.  If you think it's destroying the game maybe you shouldn't play Pvp games?

Well I'm sure NSE will be back and complete this farce.

we'll see how the chips fall im kinda happy just chillin not having to worry about saps.  Nice quiet time for me tbh.  Maybe if i have a reason to be aggressive i will.  Slayen went rogue most nse went inactive.

Rovoc wrote:

we'll see how the chips fall im kinda happy just chillin not having to worry about saps.  Nice quiet time for me tbh.  Maybe if i have a reason to be aggressive i will.  Slayen went rogue most nse went inactive.

It was nice for a while.

diplomacy?

Tried it.  Didn't work.

Ville wrote:

Tried it.  Didn't work.

You are a bad liar.

I opened up dialogue with Inda.

18*

plz use alarm clock.

Noodles get your damn pc fixed.

Jita wrote:

Which means what? Attempt to lock the games outposts and push everyone to alpha? More of the same PofE who by the way have more people than the rest of the server combined and always has.

I answered the question. I don't care about NER, they hate us. I care about your restless need to destroy the game and it's balance. Its unjustifiable.

I dropped in on CIR ts as I still have a 77th TS tag. Man this is ridiculous to hear as an outsider.
A. Jita wants 3 sided server, Server was basically 3.5 sided with NSE, PoE, Joke/NSE (nappish).
B. Jita preaches for days that 3 sided war is working when minimal people from PoE were just ninjaing saps.
C. Few PoE people show up and start winning a few saps, KKO drops below 50% Jita and Joke immediately spin cycle that Poe is a scourge and must not own a station or island shows up for sap defence.
D. Server is back to 2 sided Jita siting that PoE forced his hand. Where did they Jita why would you make it a 2 sided war? When as seen DOY has NER allies and when they showed up PoE lost fights or ran like ***.

My Questions are
1.Joke why do you feel your hand was forced? What would be wrong with PoE holding a station if they could hold one as long as it was a 3 sided war.
2.Line why do you need help from Joke and why would you accept it?

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Lobo wrote:
Jita wrote:

I dropped in on CIR ts as I still have a 77th TS tag. Man this is ridiculous to hear as an outsider.
A. Jita wants 3 sided server, Server was basically 3.5 sided with NSE, PoE, Joke/NSE (nappish).
B. Jita preaches for days that 3 sided war is working when minimal people from PoE were just ninjaing saps.
C. Few PoE people show up and start winning a few saps, KKO drops below 50% Jita and Joke immediately spin cycle that Poe is a scourge and must not own a station or island shows up for sap defence.
D. Server is back to 2 sided Jita siting that PoE forced his hand. Where did they Jita why would you make it a 2 sided war? When as seen DOY has NER allies and when they showed up PoE lost fights or ran like ***.

My Questions are
1.Joke why do you feel your hand was forced? What would be wrong with PoE holding a station if they could hold one as long as it was a 3 sided war.
2.Line why do you need help from Joke and why would you accept it?

Questions are HARD.