Topic: Tibus Heth of the HMS Sheffield LF Corp

Hello im a new player only 3 days old now and im looking around at various corps. I'm a Comabt guy using Missile Drones and am looking for a very active corp during the hours of 11am-5am GMT London. I love to use vent and can stay on it 24/7 big_smile

I play loads currently and would love to get into PVP activly, although i dont think i can make the money yet to manage my loses cosntantly. Id prefer a mixed regional corp so theres always people online playing no matter what time i log on and play.

So basicaly im looking for...

EU/US based CORP.
Extreamly Active with good amount of players always on.
Loads of active and tactical well organized disciplined PVP.
PVE mission running.
Ventrilo/TS/Mumble server thats active and social.
Pref a corp website with forums.
Helpfull and friendly to new players such as myself.
Good self sufficiant industry for members.

Re: Tibus Heth of the HMS Sheffield LF Corp

check us out @

cs.miroven.com

Hi there!

You should come check us out here at Euro-Corp Syndicate.  We have players from all over U.S. and EU timezones, so we almost always have people online.

Our Corporation is based on the Beta Islands, so PvP is plentiful.  We have a solid industrial base and many experienced players who can help newer players along.

We use Ventrilo.  smile

Check us out at our website at http://ecsyndicate.guildportal.com/ if your interested.

Welcome to Perpetuum!

Lo there do I see my father.  Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.  Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.  Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

Quelthas wrote:

check us out @

cs.miroven.com

you make a very convincing case.

->You just lost The Game<-

5 (edited by Quelthas 2011-01-11 17:23:54)

hehehe less is more, should have the absolute max with that post! xD

Besides - he's just tired of messing with the caldari state, and wants to overthrow a corp in perpetuum now as well wink