26 (edited by Aye Pod 2016-02-19 00:40:03)

Re: Intrusion 3.0

Quelaag wrote:

2Ville

ur arguments so terrible, go ahed

and if you wish debate in thread with russians plz learn russian language instead hitting someone by bad english skill knowlage

Actually you Russians are trying to debate in an English thread. Get it right. Line wrote it in English. Have him translate if youre having trouble. big_smile

27 (edited by Quelaag 2016-02-19 02:14:25)

2Aye Pod

Dont be so stupid. You and Ville come here and start debate (come to thread that was created by russians). And when Line punish you for yours lie Ville start type something about bad english skills and now you join in that. Is that best what both of you can do?

You speak in english so expect to be spoken to in english.

"If you hae nothing to say, then say somthing about opponent's grammar" (c)

But you're right, let's get back tothe topic, we all had heard enough of your point of view.

DoY likes that, Chaos likes that, Joke likes that, what about others?

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

GET MORE FRIENDS

Gunner wrote:

GET MORE FRIENDS

You wanted more friends.

You've hired Syndic.

Didn't helped much.

Still fighting mostly probes.

Not a way to go.

Line wrote:
Gunner wrote:

GET MORE FRIENDS

You wanted more friends.

You've hired Syndic.

Didn't helped much.

Still fighting mostly probes.

Not a way to go.

Someone sounds a bit Jelly of you Gunner

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Stupid sap warfare makes people quit the game. Thats always been the case and it always will be. PvP should be fun, not a job and intrusion 1, 2 and 3 will not change that.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

34 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2016-02-19 12:03:50)

You either go to a system like Gamma has which is way more dynamic OR you go to a proper torment system. I've always thought option 2 could have been really fun. Have an instanced battle zone, hunger games style ... IMO that would be what intrusion 3.0 is... What else is there left to try?

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

When intrusions made absolutely no difference to station ownership other than a name on a station people still did them, fights still happened. I'm not sure where this all or nothing capture the flag, content denial as consequence mentality came from but its not fun and its a toxic environment for a game.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

@Russians.

You guys need weedy to translate?  I applauded his efforts in putting forth an attempt at English but sadly I don't understand.  And I'm having difficulty figuring out where we are being punished on the thread....?   Line comes to the forums complaining the game is too hard for him.  And he wants 100% safe scouted island with 100% stations where he can farm saps undisturded.  And fight only when he is strongest.  I understand why your in NER now.  Your all Care Bears who don't want to work for anything and want it given to them for free.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

@Russians.

You guys need weedy to translate?  I applauded his efforts in putting forth an attempt at English but sadly I don't understand.  And I'm having difficulty figuring out where we are being punished on the thread....?   Line comes to the forums complaining the game is too hard for him.  And he wants 100% safe scouted island with 100% stations where he can farm saps undisturded.  And fight only when he is strongest.  I understand why your in NER now.  Your all Care Bears who don't want to work for anything and want it given to them for free.

You are so partisan and bitter its embarrassing. Grow up already Ville and criticize the idea and not the person, preferably without all caps.

Why is the idea bad? The intrusion 1 system had something similar - a successful intrusion allowed you to block a timezone so you had benefits of bieng the owner - so I don't see the issue with timezones really. Its right and proper that taking a station requires confrontation and not ninja tactics. Its supposed to be an MMO after all.

If you need 24 hour coverage to keep a station that actually encourages blobs and alliances and not discourages them.

Jita wrote:
Ville wrote:

@Russians.

You are so partisan and bitter its embarrassing. Grow up already Ville and criticize the idea and not the person, preferably without all caps.

Why is the idea bad? The intrusion 1 system had something similar - a successful intrusion allowed you to block a timezone so you had benefits of bieng the owner - so I don't see the issue with timezones really. Its right and proper that taking a station requires confrontation and not ninja tactics. Its supposed to be an MMO after all.

If you need 24 hour coverage to keep a station that actually encourages blobs and alliances and not discourages them.

Back up and read the 1600 threads on this topic in the forums before discussing further topics.  Your suggestion(s) have lead to years of terrible game play and horrible mechanics.  Thanks for your input but can you go back to self imploding your Corp/alliance and blame other people for it?  That was more comical.

Ville wrote:
Jita wrote:
Ville wrote:

@Russians.

Back up and read the 1600 threads on this topic in the forums before discussing further topics.  Your suggestion(s) have lead to years of terrible game play and horrible mechanics.  Thanks for your input but can you go back to self imploding your Corp/alliance and blame other people for it?  That was more comical.

See what I mean? You are like a child striking out at people because it doesn't agree. Grow up.

Ville wrote:

@Russians.

Loud words for a person who requires help to fight probes. Why don't you try to achieve something on your own instead? Is that what PoE means, Probe Exerminators?

Which part of your current Alpha life you call "work"? How's current mechanics promotes anything but ninja saps when noone is online?

How do you define ownership? Would you let your house opened when you're going for work?

Why are you keep accusing me wanting 100% safe sap farming, when it's you who doing this while noone watching?

Let's stop this SAP onanism, Ville. I believe that together we can help you loose this habit.

Line wrote:
Ville wrote:

@Russians.

Loud words for a person who requires help to fight probes. Why don't you try to achieve something on your own instead? Is that what PoE means, Probe Exerminators?

Which part of your current Alpha life you call "work"? How's current mechanics promotes anything but ninja saps when noone is online?

How do you define ownership? Would you let your house opened when you're going for work?

Why are you keep accusing me wanting 100% safe sap farming, when it's you who doing this while noone watching?

Let's stop this SAP onanism, Ville. I believe that together we can help you loose this habit.

I stopped reading after your first sentence.  Because you are such a hypocrite!  Why don't I do something on my own????  Why don't YOU do something on YOUR OWN??  You are allied to the ENTIRE SERVER.  Ethos, Chaos, Others, unity all these *** corps are supporting YOU.  But I'm supposed to do it on my own??  Get the *** outta here.  First you create a thread crying now about boohoo, ". I can't blob one corporation". Boohoo.  Your *** delusional.

Don't like probes getting killed?  Stop putting them up.  Because if your stupid enough to put 40 million Nic worth of probes out a day we are obliged to kill them every time.

Ville wrote:

Don't like probes getting killed?  Stop putting them up.  Because if your stupid enough to put 40 million Nic worth of probes out a day we are obliged to kill them every time.

We are still killed more your bots that you killed our probes, and you already started a thread abut probes are too imba.

And look at this, this and this - yes, definitely it's we allied with the entire server and you're doing on your own.

Facts says for themself, brosef

where were all you mother *** 6-12 months ago? maybe if yall cared then our population wouldn't be as bad as it is.

and we are back to the roots

the current Intrusion system supports the lazy ones.
you can be drop your game activity for how much you want.
alll you need to do, is to rally a few inactive old accounts back into the game for a few days, and wreak havoc with your afk ammassed assets. Focus on times with low server activity to ninja saps with low resistance, etc.

though the suggested changes up there are not much better...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

all im saying is that didn't stop anyone from ninja'ing our saps when we slept.  Did you see us crying when our saps get hit when we slept?  It's a choice either alarm clock, recruit outside your time zone, or give it up.  Can't cover during off times?  then do you deserve a beta station?  As far as probe killing, that's part of the responsibilities to holding an island don't whine and complain.  *** when we lived on alsable every morning 5 A.M. paw would run onto the island killing probes it's annoying so don't put them up or prepare for them to be blown up.  Wait wait wait maybe the US should tell Vietnam they were *** up and *** for conducting gorilla warfare or tell the Colonies the same against Britain.

Or maybe make suggestions to fix mechanics nobody likes ... Which is what this thread is. Because of 'sides' people don't agree.

Ville wrote:

I stopped reading after your first sentence.  Because you are such a hypocrite!  Why don't I do something on my own????  Why don't YOU do something on YOUR OWN??  You are allied to the ENTIRE SERVER.  Ethos, Chaos, Others, unity all these *** corps are supporting YOU.  But I'm supposed to do it on my own??  Get the *** outta here.  First you create a thread crying now about boohoo, ". I can't blob one corporation". Boohoo.  Your *** delusional.

I can recommend you a good doctor and clinic. Do not give up! It's free! lol

I don't need a dr.  We are dealing out doses of medicine.  Here: perp-kill.net

Ville wrote:

I don't need a dr.  We are dealing out doses of medicine.  Here: perp-kill.net

Master Syndic is back so you can finally get out of the station lol

I speak broken English.