Topic: Acquiring Harvesting Work Log

Anyone else having an issue where this step of a mission doesn't complete when you loot the mission can (light blue)? Only happens when Im in a squad.

Re: Acquiring Harvesting Work Log

Happened to me 2 times out of couple hundred missions. Was also in squad. Couldn't reproduce and had to abort mission.

Jasdemi wrote:

Happened to me 2 times out of couple hundred missions. Was also in squad. Couldn't reproduce and had to abort mission.

Its 4/4 for me. Had to abort them all.

I know of behaviour where if the mission acceptor is on the field when the harvesting fullfills so the log pops out but isn't anymore when the person near it picks it up it makes it miss the trigger. This can happen by accident if a mission holder moves indoors while others do the lifting part of the missions.

you probably got the mission log for someone else' harvesting mission.

he doesn't even have to be on the same island or same level. hell, sometimes the random mission god of nia accounts you for participating of non-squad members.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Rolafen Azec wrote:

I know of behaviour where if the mission acceptor is on the field when the harvesting fullfills so the log pops out but isn't anymore when the person near it picks it up it makes it miss the trigger. This can happen by accident if a mission holder moves indoors while others do the lifting part of the missions.

In my case both toons were on field and listed as participants on both missions albeit they were on opposite sides of Tellesis due to plant spawns. 

Annihilator wrote:

you probably got the mission log for someone else' harvesting mission.

Stranger things have happened. I would say no as problem first occurred on 2/9 with 2 missions and then today with 2 more. Each pair of missions were ran concurrent and were one lvl 5 and one lvl 4 harvesting mission.

One of your harvesters probably popped it and you didn't notice.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

leo davinci wrote:

Anyone else having an issue where this step of a mission doesn't complete when you loot the mission can (light blue)? Only happens when Im in a squad.

You realise that simply taking the loot from the light blue can does not complete the mission?

You need to dock up, put the loot into your private storage, then open the mission window and click deliver to complete the mission. If you are doing that and the mission is still not completing, then yeah it's bugged so ignore this post.

Ville wrote:

One of your harvesters probably popped it and you didn't notice.

I looted all three needed for both missions and got credit for submitting them. Only thing missing to be able to complete the missions was the step for acquiring them.

Zoom, in harvesting missions can anyone in squad complete the step of - Acquire 1 Harvesting Work Log, or does it have to be completed by the agent who took the mission?

leo davinci wrote:

Zoom, in harvesting missions can anyone in squad complete the step of - Acquire 1 Harvesting Work Log, or does it have to be completed by the agent who took the mission?

Anyone should be able to do it.

DEV Zoom wrote:
leo davinci wrote:

Is there a maximum distance allowed between the terminal where the mission was taken and where it can be completed? (IE mission has to be completed within 5k of the terminal/field terminal)

no

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

leo davinci wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:
leo davinci wrote:

Is there a maximum distance allowed between the terminal where the mission was taken and where it can be completed? (IE mission has to be completed within 5k of the terminal/field terminal)

He is asking if you can position an alt next to a field terminal and then leave one alt next to one plant and another alt next to another plant. No travel time means faster missions and of course a squad bonus.

Tonnik wrote:

He is asking if you can position an alt next to a field terminal and then leave one alt next to one plant and another alt next to another plant. No travel time means faster missions and of course a squad bonus.

Actually no, Im having a legit issue.

Just getting tired of waiting for Zoom to give me answers through the ticket system.

Two toons accepting 1 harvesting mission each from two different field terminals on Tellesis. One gathers all the prismo for both missions and the other gathers Helio. The problem I am having is each toon does not complete the step of - Acquire 1 Harvesting Work Log for the other toons mission even though they harvested the required items, looted the mission can with the log, and have the log in their cargo. I get credit for turning in the required amount of logs but the mission cannot be completed due to the problem above.