Topic: The robot's CPU is overloaded.

The robot's CPU is overloaded when refiting in Field Terminal, was before and after patch.

Ignorance is curable, Stupidity is not.
The "Planet of the Apes" is not science fiction, is a daily reality.
All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

Re: The robot's CPU is overloaded.

...and it's not overloaded? I don't quite understand.

3 (edited by Race Drones 2016-02-11 13:27:26)

DEV Zoom wrote:

...and it's not overloaded? I don't quite understand.

Is not overloaded at main terminal.

I unfit harcener to fit recharger in a field terminal, then a message say is overloaded, then i unfit two range extenders, the recharger, and the medium repairer, the message say is overloaded again, then i try to refit the recharger and say is overloaded.

I try to refit from cargo, from the field storages, close windows, walk away and try again... unsuccessfull.

Team mate experience the same problem in another field terminal.

NOTE: we can't refit every module we unfit in a field terminal, we walk to main terminal with 4 modules slots empty.

///

Mesmer at Main Terminal ---> http://i.imgur.com/felk0Mb.png
Mesmer at Field Terminal ---> http://i.imgur.com/9TO1Oex.png

...AND THIS TIME message say "REACTOR IS OVERLOADED".

UPDATE: 11feb2016, IS NOT after shootings npc's, i unfit reactor and range extender to my cargo and fit lwf to walk to the field terminal, then the same error occurs, CPU overloaded again.

All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

Something else must be in play here. I recreated the exact Mesmer configuration like on your first image, went to a field terminal, and took down and put back my modules without problems.

But I can see that your reactor load in the second image is higher than before, even though it has less modules fitted. Unfortunately I couldn't reproduce this yet.

6 (edited by Race Drones 2016-02-12 11:01:46)

DEV Zoom wrote:

Something else must be in play here. I recreated the exact Mesmer configuration like on your first image, went to a field terminal, and took down and put back my modules without problems.

Come with me at Tellesis, Field Terminal TEL-11.

All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

Ok I was able to reproduce it now. It starts when you remove the coreactor first and create an overloaded robot with that.

Zoom, did you make sure to go over in reactor to have and error and then it not clear.

9 (edited by Race Drones 2016-02-12 11:33:05)

DEV Zoom wrote:

Ok I was able to reproduce it now. It starts when you remove the coreactor first and create an overloaded robot with that.

Hmm ok, i can do that in main terminal because i'm docked, but in field terminal i'm deployed on terrain.

BUT the error say CPU Overloaded, the last error was the only one with Reactor Overloaded message.

UPDATE: CPU Overloaded --> http://i.imgur.com/S8ljHTu.png
                          Normal ---> http://i.imgur.com/I4OD0Au.png

All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

I think it's because when you remove the coreactor the server does a rollback because it doesn't let the robot become overloaded. But the rollback is incomplete because the CPU load of the coreactor stays on the robot. Or something like that.

Found the problem: when you get ANY error while equipping/removing a module (e.g. overload error, or even a cargo full error), the CPU/reactor values of the modules on your robot will revert to their default unmodified values, and that's why you can't put back all of them anymore.