Topic: Re-growth

Why is the growth of some plants horrible?  Take Hokk for instance, i planted a *** ton of both prismo and triandilus.  All of the prismo has grown to 150 percent, but the triandilus some of the plants are @ 40.  While most of the plants didn't grow at all.  Is this a bug why isn't it growing?  I even did the checkerboard board style planting on fields that were burned down.  Zoom can i get a ruling on this?  Also where's my Cryo that you jipped from my reactors?

Re: Re-growth

Plant growth is supposed to be probabilistic. However it could be diffucult to detect if the spread itself is bugged or not.

I agree, it is worse than terrible....

4 (edited by Jasdemi 2016-02-11 16:32:53)

Confirmed.
Prismo grows as fast as ballsack hairs, but Triandlus takes forever in comparison.

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … usly-guys/

same topic, just for helioptris.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

What are you trying to say annie... we have a plant problem?

something with plants is off.

a forum troll claims he is harvesting it all,
but even then, when a single agent is able to remove a resource from an island in a game that is supposed to be played by 1k player... theres something wrong.

also, incubators can be placed on alpha, i couldn't place them down where i have seen masses of helio before (max viewing distance, seeing it all disappear as i aproach. really all, not even un-harvestable "spawns" have been there.

regarding incubators... you are restricted from placing them down closer then 1km around a teleport or station, but you can place down a proxy right under the port or your opponents gamma terminal.
there is no limit about field terminals (which would actually block harvestables from growing anywhere wink)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Hey Dev Zoom is anyone able to check on this or bump up the plants?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.