Re: Scheduled server downtime - 2016-02-10

Not all ready to do it Jas)

27 (edited by Jasdemi 2016-02-10 18:34:22)

Just a thought:

Agent A earns solo 50m/h and 3000 tokens/h
Agent B earns solo 50m/h and 3000 tokens/h

Agent A and Agent B decide to join forces and do missions together. Combined they make 60m/h and 3300 tokens/h.

Agent A and B part their ways and do missions solo for higher income.

Conclusion:
1. Tokens must be shared between participating agents
2. Reward increase per member must be higher so each agent makes AT LEAST as much as they make solo

It's mostly a matter of balancing now.

Jasdemi wrote:

Just a thought:

Agent A and Agent B decide to join forces and do missions together. Combined they make 60m/h and 3300 tokens/h.

Conclusion:
2. Reward increase per member must be higher so each agent makes AT LEAST as much as they make solo

Now now Jasdemi, old Hungarian proverb says, "to which doest the mission faster?  10 doers or 1?"

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

29 (edited by Jasdemi 2016-02-10 19:19:55)

Ville wrote:
Jasdemi wrote:

Just a thought:

Conclusion:

Now now Jasdemi, old Hungarian proverb says, "to which doest the mission faster?  10 doers or 1?"

Hence I mentioned income/hour. It wouldn't matter if 2 agents do missions twice as fast, as long as each of them makes a little more PER HOUR than solo.

Start increasing the "reward increase per member" individually for each mission type until we reach a fair, worthwhile balance.

150 mill an hour is pretty good though.  You can get a black heavy in like 17 to 18 hours of farming!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

150 mill an hour is pretty good though.  You can get a black heavy in like 17 to 18 hours of farming!

Too good probably. Harvesting missions yield ~50% more NIC and about 500% more tokens than combat missions.

Jasdemi wrote:
Ville wrote:

Too good probably. Harvesting missions yield ~50% more NIC and about 500% more tokens than combat missions.

Gardening with robots online game.

RIP PERPETUUM

Jasdemi wrote:
Ville wrote:

Mission payout should balance based on the average time of completion for that mission type and level. As a rough rule of thumb I don't think there is anything wrong with the max solo payout around a hundred mil an hour and 4000 tokens.

That should be 25 hours to a black bot if my maths is right :-)

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."