Topic: Please increase maximum price for market orders

Right now the maximum price for market orders is 1.000.000.000 per item. With actual inflation this limit prevents selling of HM MK2 in near future.

Re: Please increase maximum price for market orders

+1

RIP PERPETUUM

+5

WHY is....

Who puts a...

Wow....

I am Perpetuum.

5 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2016-02-08 22:49:47)

I haven't logged into the game in a long time but... are you saying HM prices are nearing 1bill nic????

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

I haven't logged into the game in a long time but... are you saying HM prices are nearing 1bill nic????

No, its around 300mil but it could rise in the future and what about if you want to sell black bots too. Anyways why the cap, remove it.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:

Anyways why the cap, remove it.

maybe because its limited to 16 digits?  and some of them are not visible big_smile

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

There is a hard limit on 1,000,000,000.000 no limitation to digital representation for this value, nor can it be limit of decimal places. It has to be a constant in code.

HM MK1 are atm around 100M, but Scarab mk2 is near that price limit. T4 modules have now 5-10 times the cost before patch. If you consider ~150,000,000 as worth before patch, and multiply it with 10, there could be offers of 1,000,000,000-1,500,000,000 reasonable in some weeks.
And for a black bot, the marketprice is for sure above 1,000,000,000, Jasdemi requests 5B.

Think he means the Black Heavy