Topic: NO PLANTs at TELLESIS! Seriously guys!

pls add more plant to Tellesis

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: NO PLANTs at TELLESIS! Seriously guys!

Inda, please be more specific

helioptris is rare on that island...
Prismocitae can be found on any slope, and the majority of plants you can see is probably un-harvestable Eplisque

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

It's because the missions are getting hit hard on the island.  there has NEVER been significant Helioptris on the island.  You always had to hunt to find small patches.  There was a lot of prismo tho, as anni pointed out look along a hill side.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

4 (edited by Inda 2016-01-24 21:26:04)

I spent 30 minute for 1 mission to find Helioptris!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Ville wrote:

It's because the missions are getting hit hard on the island.  there has NEVER been significant Helioptris on the island.  You always had to hunt to find small patches.  There was a lot of prismo tho, as anni pointed out look along a hill side.

well, i am removing those remaining helio spawns one-by-one with my symbiont... not for mission, just for fullfilling a request, and to stock up my own reserves.

i am thinking about dualboxing with to symbionts, to get the stuff faster. I wonder how fast i can get rid of the whole islands harvestables around Teleports and highways.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

We did it in 3 days.  With a small group of about 5 people.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Denying plants by harvesting them seems like it should be a legit game move. It matters that you still have attalica and even 2 green alpha islands on top of that.

Inda wrote:

I spent 30 minute for 1 mission to find Helioptris!

If on Tellesis then you are looking in the wrong places. I have 2 fields near mission terminals which allow me to run 50+ missions until gone.

Ville wrote:

We did it in 3 days.  With a small group of about 5 people.

Can confirm. I was there.

10 (edited by Celebro 2016-01-25 16:22:58)

go to another island then - I really don't see the issue.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:

For missions?

Energy to Earth!

Inda wrote:
Celebro wrote:

For missions?

From ICS alpha or field terminals?

RIP PERPETUUM

13 (edited by Annihilator 2016-02-06 15:31:46)

IMHO it looks more like bug
i haven't been able to place down an incubator even in places there i had just masses of helio before the terrain was updated walking there

update:
i was able to place down an incubator inbetween one of the remaining few fields, but hitting that spot was more luck then prediction.

14 (edited by Galaxy Drones 2016-02-07 00:11:14)

Annihilator wrote:

IMHO it looks more like bug

It's NOT.

well, i am removing those remaining helio spawns one-by-one with my symbiont... not for mission, just for fullfilling a request, and to stock up my own reserves.

Keep it simple, stupid.

willing to buy fertilizer or whatever it would take make triandilus grow on hokk

16 (edited by Inda 2016-02-07 15:22:38)

Well, 2 ETHOS player asking the same. About Tellesis plants.

Energy to Earth!

The problem isnt the lack of plants, it is the issue that they don't regrow each cycle like they are supposed to.  This includes incubators that are put down.  @Zoom please re-examine this issue.

Inda wrote:

Well, 2 ETHOS player asking the same. About Tellesis plants.

Operation Crazy Goat successfull at Tellesis, i harvested to zero most helioptris plants.
What part do you don't understand?.

Keep it simple, stupid.