1 (edited by Celebro 2016-02-03 20:07:44)

Topic: Our own server client

I think is a good time to say, do what Wurm online has done, and give us a server client so we can balance our own game. Is this possible?

RIP PERPETUUM

2 (edited by Chemist 2016-02-03 17:40:21)

Re: Our own server client

yarr lol

oh God +1

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

The danger of this would be massive fragmentation, wouldn't it. That is if there becomes three dominant opinons how the server should be that means 1/3 the amount of players in each.

let me give Perp OFFLINE!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Rolafen Azec wrote:

The danger of this would be massive fragmentation, wouldn't it. That is if there becomes three dominant opinons how the server should be that means 1/3 the amount of players in each.

Maybe at first, but players will be more inclined to go with the most popular server. Not many 'admins' will be willing anyways to build a Perp server unless there are donations of some kind to maintain it.

I think the playerbase together can make good democratic decisions, just imagine how long would we have had spark teleport if it was on by default.

RIP PERPETUUM