Topic: Observers still fast

As I can see, the Observers are still faster than intented.

At Heydelhorn and Kraslovsk I saw them.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: Observers still fast

did you expect something different?

patchnotes didn't mentioned anything about fixing the bug.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

Change: Removed positive speed modifiers from NPCs. (Meaning they should only move as fast as their base speed and equipment allows.)

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

Change: Removed positive speed modifiers from NPCs. (Meaning they should only move as fast as their base speed and equipment allows.)

thats a balance change, not a bugfix.
Observers have been reported running much faster then the mathematical possible top speed with their equip * multiplier.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

There are now faster then they were befor. I saw them on Kraslovsk.

Inda wrote:

As I can see, the Observers are still faster than intented.

At Heydelhorn and Kraslovsk I saw them.

+1 confirmed...they are as fast as before hence the speed modifiers have not been changed.

Yes I can confirm that the speed modifier change did not deploy for some reason.