Topic: Assignment Difficulty Slider

http://i.imgur.com/6QHVT0F.jpg

Let us individually adjust the difficulty of assignments.
A slider between 1-10(or more?) in the main assignment window, equivalent to members in squad.
The custom difficulty setting will overwrite the increased difficulty caused by number of members in squad.

Why?

• Allows people to play the difficulty they're comfortable with. No need to leave squad if it's too hard or fill the squad with members if too easy.

• More challenge = more reward and content. See: Diablo 3 etc, they have tons of difficulty settings that keep people playing.

Re: Assignment Difficulty Slider

Why not

RIP PERPETUUM

Yeah I think this is better better than the whole 'squad missions' thing. The reality if that so called squad missions are able to be done solo and you shouldn't require a squad of ten alts to make that happen.

+1 for a difficulty slider.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Good idea, ++.

good one

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Bump for this important idea

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Great idea. Adding a nice feature while removing a source of frustration at the same time smile

+

I speak broken English.

please also add a an option to define when and where the NPCs should spawn. would make it less anoying fuuu

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear