Topic: Missions at gamma?

Can we have missions at Gamma? Hence the new missions are exists?

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: Missions at gamma?

Inda wrote:

There are several problems such as its far to easy to plant stuff and do harvesting missions really easily and you can put guns over the top of a mission terminal.

If the mission terminal was player built, cannot be within 2500m of a base or guns, and you cannot put plants near it then maybe ...

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

risk vs rewards, you can lose that terminal

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Nah, you can plant stuff on Beta too.  It would be awesome to get missions on gamma inside the player terminals.  The only thing would be the terminals would need to tailor the missions to the islands they exist on.  +1 Gamma missions!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

You can already plant the required plants in beta. Most of the time this isn't even neccesary with good selection of field terminal.

I would also be content as the station owner put up NIC to be handed to agents that make kills in the gamma island that happen to be in the wrong corporations. That is private combat missions.

Collection misison could also make sense in having minimum volumes and incentive strcture to provide bigger volumes. Just have the ore they collect be deposited into my storage instead of vanishing into air.

Even transport type mission could make sense by keeping the reactors topped (receive "energy storage cell", deposit "energy storage cell")

If you can do missions under gamma guns its more pvp free content for people. I thought the point of beta missions was to create reward in an area of risk?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

If you can do missions under gamma guns its more pvp free content for people. I thought the point of beta missions was to create reward in an area of risk?

beta is no risk either
you do the most lucrative missions when you have noone to fear, and stop it as soon as a proxy probe pings

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:
Jita wrote:

beta is no risk either
you do the most lucrative missions when you have noone to fear, and stop it as soon as a proxy probe pings

thats a problem with the probes, not the place

9 (edited by Celebro 2016-01-23 22:40:03)

I can do missions on beta with no risks, no need for scouts or probes, just 1 account.

RIP PERPETUUM

Inda wrote:

If I could do harvest assignments on gamma It would break the game.