Topic: Trophy Hunting

Quick, Easy, Fun!

Add some quick feature (or even workaround) to show a victim's name on the damaged loot that dropped from the player bot.

This might or might not disappear after you repair that item, doesn't really matter.

I believe it's easy enough to do.

It will give another meaning to PvP - Trophy Hunting!

Just imagine your pretty special storage full of Ville's Medium Armor Repairer, Balfizar's Light HCL Laser, and many others!

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Re: Trophy Hunting

I like this idea

I like the idea, but can you imagine the arguments between corpmates over who gets the "trophies"  lol

+1 make them auto disseminated.

Should the naming survive being traded? Should there be guarantees that it is authentic?

6 (edited by Line 2016-01-15 06:05:06)

Rolafen Azec wrote:

Should the naming survive being traded? Should there be guarantees that it is authentic?

1. yes
2. oh what

Tbh, with namine surviving the trade we could then have a whole new play role - head hunting. Would require adding date of kill tho. Then maybe add player missions:

Player A creates mission to kill Ville in a mesmer. Mission created at says 00:00 01.15.2016. Player B killed Ville's mesmer after that date and got reward. Player C killed Ville's castel after that date and got no reward. Player D killed Ville's mesmer BEFORE that date and got no reward.

With that, we can have it not an equipment item, but as some new type of lot - player robot fragment with the name consists of 3 parts - name of victim, type of bot, date of kill, i.e. "Fragment of Ville's mesmer, killed at 07:12 01.15.2016"

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Line wrote:
Rolafen Azec wrote:

1. yes
2. oh what

Tbh, with namine surviving the trade we could then have a whole new play role - head hunting. Would require adding date of kill tho. Then maybe add player missions:

Player A creates mission to kill Ville in a mesmer. Mission created at says 00:00 01.15.2016. Player B killed Ville's mesmer after that date and got reward. Player C killed Ville's castel after that date and got no reward. Player D killed Ville's mesmer BEFORE that date and got no reward.

With that, we can have it not an equipment item, but as some new type of lot - player robot fragment with the name consists of 3 parts - name of victim, type of bot, date of kill, i.e. "Fragment of Ville's mesmer, killed at 07:12 01.15.2016"

...When you get a sufficient amount of components and modules, you can create a clone of Ville. lol