Re: Stationary Teleports

The trouble with the current set up is it only really allows 3 truly independent entities. If you have to travel through a hostile Beta to get to Alpha thats gonna suck.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

The trouble with the current set up is it only really allows 3 truly independent entities. If you have to travel through a hostile Beta to get to Alpha thats gonna suck.

i have sent a quick mashup* for a different map layout that would allow both to zoom, last time i saw him (for a squad  black screen bug)

his answer was "looks boring". sad

*: quick, and dirty

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:
Jita wrote:

i have sent a quick mashup* for a different map layout that would allow both to zoom, last time i saw him (for a squad  black screen bug)

his answer was "looks boring". sad

*: quick, and dirty

Looks interesting , are you allowing access to all alphas via the dotted yellow line?

It looks pretty closed what eve has but inside out as PVE island are through the exterior here, and pvp is center stage.

RIP PERPETUUM

yep, thats the point

though, i would prefer a real revamp of gamma mechanics together with that. one that allows for a bit more dynamic then what we have now (which is exactly the oppositte of "dyanamic")

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

This removes any kind of 'progression' between the islands.

Altera wrote:

This removes any kind of 'progression' between the islands.

nope, it does not.

I like the concept and would mind seeing something like that but I don't like your layout of tele. I fear it would require another revamp that may take a year or more. There are more important things to be fixed.

move closer

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Inda wrote:

move closer

This....

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Lobo wrote:
Inda wrote:

move closer

This....

Given that they actually moved them apart on purpose and even though it's an obvious mistake their history of reverting obvious mistakes (how the *** is the balance patch still here) leads me to believe this is here forever.

Sad panda.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Well to be fair to the devs on one, this is an obvious mistake that we asked for in the end, because prior interzones reached everything and force projection up the butt instantly from 2-3 islands away blah blah blah., the issue is that there seems to be no in between here.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

Well to be fair to the devs on one, this is an obvious mistake that we asked for in the end, because prior interzones reached everything and force projection up the butt instantly from 2-3 islands away blah blah blah., the issue is that there seems to be no in between here.

We asked to increase the time required to project force.

They delivered a reduced time to project force across alphas and a bottleneck to beta 2.

And then they (thank god) removed sparks.

They could move the islands back to their original distance and delete all roads on alpha 2 other than between the internals and the station and it would be fine.

interzoning was not the issue... sparking in a matter of seconds to the required alpha-outpost to deploy a full force was the issue.
and not to forget, removing 24 islands that are just blocked by t1 terminals from the same corp, but having the same protection as if they where from a noob-corp.
heavy mechs traveling simply to fast..

1. sparks have been removed - aka the biggest troublemaker gone
2. game world to small, gamma unballanced in every aspect possible - still there.
3. robots travel speed is unbalanced