Guys, I keel you !!!

following conversation:

Inda: guys do missions together
guy1: no it wont help my reputation
guy2: no sorry it less rewarded
guy3: no sorry I dont get tokens
Inda: I keeel the DEVs

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Pls take a look the most cruical things guys!!! So solve that. We need to improve the temaplay in PVE.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: Missions in team!!!

yeah its pretty *** to do missions together

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

3 (edited by Annihilator 2016-01-02 14:29:31)

don't you love the new bandaid-fixes to mission running?
finally you get the full squad bonus reward, for minimal extra effort in your harvesting missions.

the fact that your constant "mission done"-pings and toast messages may start to anoy your alliance members, together with the long black screens on teleport when the mission window shows 20+ ghost missions.

and the unclear "participation" rules that have strange side effects like one alliance member unning an exploration mission on domhalarn, while the other one runs a different level exploration mission on norhoop - and both are counted as participants of each others missions...

not to forget, non-mission harvesters have to leave alliance squad, because no matter where in the world they are, they can spawn the harvest log for the one that is actually doing a harvest mission. great on beta two or gamma...

oh, and last but not least - if you run missions as a group, as Inda said, the rewards are lower/time, for not much fun

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

4 (edited by Aye Pod 2016-01-02 17:40:57)

Inda wrote:

Guys, I keel you !!!

following conversation:

Inda: guys do missions together
guy1: no it wont help my reputation
guy2: no sorry it less rewarded
guy3: no sorry I dont get tokens
Inda: I keeel the DEVs

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Pls take a look the most cruical things guys!!! So solve that. We need to improve the temaplay in PVE.

Guy1 is an idiot. I took my alt from level 0 to level 4 missions by doing squad missions with my toon that had access to lvl 4.
Guy2 is an idiot. Yes the reward does go up. I found that out by accepting and completing a mission while in standing squad. EDIT: The nic I received for completing was more than if I had completed the mission solo.
Guy3 is correct, however guy 1,2, and 3 should each be taking a mission and running them all together so they get tokens from their own missions.

Just my .02 and experience running missions with multiple toons. big_smile

5 (edited by Celebro 2016-01-02 18:17:15)

+1 Much room for improvement here, it has always been better whatever you do ingame to do grinding solo if your only motivation is NIC/Tokens, then again playing together is always more fun.

RIP PERPETUUM

There are definitely bugs to work out but overall missions are still worth it to do in a squad.

What is really needed is partitions within a squad so that you can be in a mission running wing or a combat wing. This also would give the ability to have a wing with one set of boosts and the other wing could have a different set of nexus.

Sorry, Aye Pod, but you are wrong

guy1: if you do together you split your repuitation

guy2: that could happen in Beta, not Alpha

guy3: yes they get tokens that way, but only 1 pack for 1 players, but they working on that with 3, so if they want tokens they have to split their rewards

(correct me somebody if I wrong but this is my knowledge on the subject now)

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

8 (edited by Aye Pod 2016-01-02 21:12:44)

Inda - First off we need to figure out if your 3 friends are running missions together or 1 of them is running a mission with a squad. If its one mission with a squad your above scenarios are correct. If all have taken a mission, which is my definition of running missions together in a group, then it is as I say.

Guy 1 - Yes rep is split but 3 guys and 1 mission each, each person gets 1/3 rep =?. Its a story problem and you can figure it out. Reputation is increased for members of the squad that arent on the same level of missions ie completing a level 5 mission will give a higher standings increase to those members who arent on level 5 missions.
Guy 2 - I was on tellesis when I took and completed the mission in squad 3 nights ago so yes I am correct.
Guy 3 - This is the way tokens should work with missions. If anyone doesnt like giving up their bounty then they should run the missions on their own.