Topic: Winter sale: Dec. 22nd to Jan. 4th

"Holiday sale will reportedly run from December 22nd at 10am PT and end on January 4th at 10am PT."

http://www.shacknews.com/article/92219/ … aily-sales

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: Winter sale: Dec. 22nd to Jan. 4th

Saving some money for it smile

im touching myself

Tomorrow!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

SHAMELESS PROMOTION: http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … -giveaway/

Sorry, go back to touching each other.

10% off, im no longer touching myself

Gunner wrote:

im touching myself

7 (edited by Hevn 2015-12-31 10:37:43)

If i buy "Perpetuum - Superior Edition" from steam and i already own the base game, do all the contents(and extension points) can be redeemed?

If i buy 2 "Perpetuum - Superior Edition" can both be redeemed or the limit is just 1 pack?

Hevn wrote:

If i buy "Perpetuum - Superior Edition" from steam and i already own the base game, do all the contents(and extension points) can be redeemed?

No, since you already own the game, you would only receive the contents of the 2 upgrade kits (DLCs).

Hevn wrote:

If i buy 2 "Perpetuum - Superior Edition" can both be redeemed or the limit is just 1 pack?

You can't buy the Superior Edition twice for yourself, just like you can't buy any game twice on Steam.

to get this cleared up, after a confusing discussion in help channel the other day:

1. regular accounts need to buy the premium packs from the webstore
2. steam accounts need to buy the premium packs form the steam store
3. regular accounts linked to steam need to buy the premium packs from where? (especially if several accounts are linked)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I just bought extension pack 1 + 2 on my steam linked account. Redeemed all items successfully.

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Target villi, vagabond, hes ecm ecmers, vagabond ville

Annihilator wrote:

3. regular accounts linked to steam need to buy the premium packs from where? (especially if several accounts are linked)

I'm curious about this too. I have multiple accounts linked to a single steam account. Bought one set of packs on steam on they went to the first account I linked to steam. No idea how to get it for a second linked perp account.

Bler wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

I'm curious about this too. I have multiple accounts linked to a single steam account. Bought one set of packs on steam on they went to the first account I linked to steam. No idea how to get it for a second linked perp account.

1. Open a ticket asking to disconnect your account from Steam.
2. Buy and redeem DLC codes.
3. Reconnect your account back to Steam.