Topic: Whats next on the Dev-Roadmap?

I am sure the community and potential new members would like to hear what is slated next for development.

Lots of reworks were listed, as well as some exciting new content.
Question is: which is coming next?

Re: Whats next on the Dev-Roadmap?

Next up is surely the syndicate shop additions, but I'll know more after the everyone-is-away-for-holidays times are over.

DEV Zoom wrote:

but I'll know more after the everyone-is-away-for-holidays times are over.

Nice troll Zoom, stop deluding yourselves because we both know keeping servers open makes no business sense, aside from anything less than a miracle and them some, unless game play changes drastically.

Changing your pricing helps, an enjoyable game help even more, with devs that make proper balancing decisions, not like the complete crap of robot re-balance that due to some mysterious reasons was not reverted and no reason was given as to why. Even though the player base as a whole did not like the changes.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

Nice troll Zoom, stop deluding yourselves because we both know keeping servers open makes no business sense, aside from anything less than a miracle and them some, unless game play changes drastically.

Changing your pricing helps, an enjoyable game help even more, with devs that make proper balancing decisions, not like the complete crap of robot re-balance that due to some mysterious reasons was not reverted and no reason was given as to why. Even though the player base as a whole did not like the changes.

Damn dude.  I agree the robot rebalance was terrible.  But damn, they been trying hard lately and made enjoyable missions.  I know that's hard to believe but as soon as the syndicate supply shop comes live, we got us some content!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:
Celebro wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

Damn dude.  I agree the robot rebalance was terrible.  But damn, they been trying hard lately and made enjoyable missions.  I know that's hard to believe but as soon as the syndicate supply shop comes live, we got us some content!

Just a heads up Ville, they got to do much more than a mission revamp, I think many old timers have seen the competence when it comes to balancing from Walls 1.0 ,gamma and robot balance to name some. Good chance on getting old ones back full time is explaining what went wrong lay it all on the table. What are they going to do to fix what they broke, so stuff like terraforming changes on TP on Gamma ,stupid robot rebalance, will not happen again and do the changes necessary. When are we getting new bots to play with, it's been years?.

Then we can talk about belief and trust.

RIP PERPETUUM

I'm not disagreeing with you.  But it's Holiday time(Merry Christmas) and let's fight that hurdle after the first of the year.  And if you haven't noticed it's about time th Devs stop catering to us, veterans.  And start looking at fresh faces.  How long has it been for you?  Years?  There's 0 more content that could be introduced to give you that sleek fresh mmo feeling.  It's about time we as a community realize that.  We are here because we like something specific to what we do.  I'm here because I still have fun, and most of the time it's station spinning chatting with alliance mates.  The $9.99 will create a population.  A population of gamers who aren't filled with bitter discontent towards the Devs.  Calling them out of the forums, as much as they might deserve it at times, is not going to resolve anything.  If anything it turns a cold shoulder to your ideas or your pov.  It's taken Me a long time to realize that.  Even though I was trying to be funny it came across as being a huge dbag.  And I see that now.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

7 (edited by Inda 2015-12-22 20:00:25)

DEV Zoom wrote:

Next up is surely the syndicate shop additions, but I'll know more after the everyone-is-away-for-holidays times are over.

Thank you Zoom, that what we need! Info.

So at January we would get more content until that peacetime!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Inda wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

He said he would get status on what's next in Jan, not that we will have new content in Jan. big difference.  We don't want expectations set incorrectly here.

Altera wrote:
Inda wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

He said he would get status on what's next in Jan, not that we will have new content in Jan. big difference.  We don't want expectations set incorrectly here.

I said we "would" get, but you are fine, I didnt want to set a date to Zoom or soemthing.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD