Topic: About Steam Achievement

Hi,
I've noticed an achievement on steam about this game which name is "Transport without moving" or something like this.

It is explained to get this achievement I need to teletransport only my spark, but some players in-game said me you have left this feature.

So you have to change this achievement or it will impossible to complete steam achievement into the game, thank you

Re: About Steam Achievement

Assume that spark teleport will be introduced again, before you can easily achive 1000 kills in PvP.

Goffer wrote:

Assume that spark teleport will be introduced again, before you can easily achive 1000 kills in PvP.

as game breaking that feature was, i would assume it will never show up again.
But then, looking at the recent fallback to proven ineffective incentives to drive player into PvP zones - nothing is impossible.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:
Goffer wrote:

as game breaking that feature was, i would assume it will never show up again.
But then, looking at the recent fallback to proven ineffective incentives to drive player into PvP zones - nothing is impossible.

Oh look an alliance actually contested a pvp island and took it.  Funny how things work?  Amirite?  Amirite Anni?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

Oh look an alliance actually contested a pvp island and took it.  Funny how things work?  Amirite?  Amirite Anni?

none of it happened because of a field terminal tax, or better production facilities.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

I disagree with that statement about field taxes.  Because once it gets in game... Yum!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

I disagree with that statement about field taxes.  Because once it gets in game... Yum!

i heard it comes togethe with property tax wink

8 (edited by Enemy 2015-12-21 21:50:23)

heh:|

it comes;)