Topic: 2 things I would see solved.

squad problems to leave that and join all the time

squad mission rewards for teams

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: 2 things I would see solved.

1 thing I would see solved:

Population.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

1 thing I would see solved:

Population.

We cant solve that without improve the game on the PVE side. That is stated by DEVs now also (that wasnt before).

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

no.

If you want veterans, yes.  I've come to realize if you want newbies, than you can solve this with a cheaper game.

Ville wrote:

no.

If you want veterans, yes.  I've come to realize if you want newbies, than you can solve this with a cheaper game.

Ville, the issue is not getting them, it's keeping them and for that you need content, PVE content..

this game can keep a corp entertained for 6 months easy with its current content on the pve side.  If you looked at pvp you could say this game could entertain for years.  We need a population to stimulate and generate additional content.  Your a veteran, just like me.  We want new content because weve long surpassed the current content in game.  Think about how long the kernel grind for a corp research tree is?  I don't have to worry about it mines completed.  But you kow how long players with 300K ep would grind for it.  I shudder to think about it.

Ville, why we lost every players from sales? Maybe they dont get entertained?

Energy to Earth!

8 (edited by Mr Dude 2015-12-17 16:59:25)

Inda wrote:

Hate to say it, i like the game, but i'm bored.
I miss such things as 5-player dungeons, or quite fun global map PvE events in Defiance.
PvE should be interesting not just because you need kernels or something.

Mr Dude wrote:
Inda wrote:

I miss such things as 5-player dungeons, or quite fun global map PvE events in Defiance.

An idea to solve that a little:

why we dont make mimiced intrusion events at Alpha? So you can scan field terminal and it shows a date and time when the NpC -s come or when you need to do the specimen process, active, passive with Npc attack!
easy good, PVE content

Energy to Earth!

10 (edited by Chemist 2015-12-17 17:34:43)

Just official allow RMT. No more problems with online. And bot-hunting - best event. big_smile
Integrate auction house like was in D3.

Inda wrote:
Mr Dude wrote:
Inda wrote:

why we dont make mimiced intrusion events at Alpha? So you can scan field terminal and it shows a date and time when the NpC -s come or when you need to do the specimen process, active, passive with Npc attack!
easy good, PVE content

Link it to the outpost/terminal productivity and I'm game. Make the 100-75 stability only bring orange npcs after that random reds come through for saps only. Then at 50% reds start roaming around outpost. At 0 observers camp station on a 15min respawn.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Lobo wrote:
Inda wrote:
Mr Dude wrote:

easy good, PVE content

Link it to the outpost/terminal productivity and I'm game. Make the 100-75 stability only bring orange npcs after that random reds come through for saps only. Then at 50% reds start roaming around outpost. At 0 observers camp station on a 15min respawn.

DO IT!

Energy to Earth!

Do it

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d