Topic: Sparks

I would like to ask how you can get the sparks that are greyed out in the spark list - the ones that  are at the very bottom of the list, that are not from relation with the 3 npc corp.
If any one knows please.

Re: Sparks

Those come from a specific gift from the DEVs at Christmas or Anniversary. I dont remmber correctly now.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

two of them are what inda wrote
one is a special item that could only be obtained by buying a certain amazon package.

all of them are currently unavailiable.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

They should have the special item put in the syndicate supply shop

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

The acient data console needed for two sparks was only available as reward for a special quest around xmas. Maybe the Devs consider this xmas to bring the quest again alive?

Goffer wrote:

The acient data console needed for two sparks was only available as reward for a special quest around xmas. Maybe the Devs consider this xmas to bring the quest again alive?

Wonderful idea!

Probably they do!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

And while we are here, will there be any harvest spark within less than 5 years?