Topic: BUG? Gamma reinforcement timer

Hello guys, do I miss something?

I thought our Gamma reinforcement will come to the and at 12.12. 20:00, but its not seems like happening.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: BUG? Gamma reinforcement timer

It looks like the timers don't take the offset into account (so it's just attack+3 days), we just haven't found out why yet. The end time that's written on the base/building info is the true end time.

explain in English please.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Is the time we get from intrusion-scanning a module correct or?

If there's no way for us to find out what the actual time is then post the time. We are coordinating across every social media platform our members are conglomerated on to try and draw people to the game for the weekend, it would be sloppy if we changed the time at the last second.

The scan should show the correct end time. The selected offset time is simply not applied when the emergency phase begins.

Okay, will this be subject to reimbursement if the base gets destroyed?

Dev Zoom, it appears the hot fix reset the timer

Naismith wrote:

Okay, will this be subject to reimbursement if the base gets destroyed?

If it's a bug, it should get full reimbursement.

RIP PERPETUUM

All affected bases should be returned to their original timer manually by the Devs.

10 (edited by Inda 2015-12-12 03:55:37)

Pls guys I need a confirmation from DEVS, pls PM me! My timer is ok or not.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

*** your pm post it here we literally have a hundred guys we are trying to organize

Ville wrote:

*** your pm post it here we literally have a hundred guys we are trying to organize

Maybe but I think that would work in private, on either side.

Energy to Earth!

DEVS we need help from you to confirm the exact date and time!

Energy to Earth!

We have forty guys from Mortal who may join. PM me when you get the timer Inda., I feel a lot of account sharing in my future.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Thanks a lot Zoom.

Our squad broke 110 for the first time in months and I had to tell them to come back on Monday.

#godkillsakitten

Such disappointment

All politics aside, this was a very big missed opportunity to re-engage folks who haven't played this game in a while.  Many, many old faces showed up at the time that was originally picked for this event and due to some strange bug changing the timer, those players were left with a bad taste for this game again.

devs should have been more proactive and have fixed the timer back to the original times.  both sides had plenty of folks on and I suspect it would have been a very fun time.  instead we all have a bad case of blue balls.  better luck next time

Zoom said the correct time was the scan time, was he wrong ?
In any case you guys know the game has had a lot of bugs since the latest upgrade, you knew the RF timer had issues, yet you still sounded the horn of Gondor and rallied the troops. Then you blame the Devs for people getting a bad impression of the game again. Why didn't you just wait until there was 100% confirmation that the timer was right and any bugs/issues were sorted.

Blocker wrote:

Zoom said the correct time was the scan time, was he wrong ?
In any case you guys know the game has had a lot of bugs since the latest upgrade, you knew the RF timer had issues, yet you still sounded the horn of Gondor and rallied the troops. Then you blame the Devs for people getting a bad impression of the game again. Why didn't you just wait until there was 100% confirmation that the timer was right and any bugs/issues were sorted.

You think we didn't scan and re-scan. 1/2 the scans came back N/A the other half with the wrong timer.

How can you get 100% when the game bugged and obviously the defenders got a good time cause they didn't do anything other than a few arkhe scouts.

FFS please keep your IMBA posts in the proper forum

Lol...sounds like a whine to me. 110 in squad, I love that one. What do you need a reimbursement for, intelligence...lol

Rynikwiz wrote:

Lol...sounds like a whine to me. 110 in squad, I love that one. What do you need a reimbursement for, intelligence...lol

especially when the server peaked at 97 agents that day,

makes me actually wonder how Syndic manages to gather so many former player for a plain boring PvE event, just to trigger some plasmabombs.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear