Topic: Plasma bomb launcher

Gamma seige module!!

A plasma bomb launcher!  But the plasma bombs activate after 5 seconds on the ground!  Works in the same manner as an interference emitter module!  /discuss

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Re: Plasma bomb launcher

Love it when you create nonsense unsearchable topic titles. (edited)

Hes pretty terrible yeah.

Base-sieging weapons are necessary though. It's unreasonable that it takes 10+ hours without any defender activity to breach a turret array with conventional weapons, but the out-of-reinforce timer lasts 2 hours and happens every 3 days.

I do it to grab people's attention.  Like I know for a fact this post wasn't looked over wink

Plasma bombs are pretyty abysmal. Even if it was a interference module that shot triggered bombs it could be way too nerfed to be of real use. Its easy to use more NIC taking down a group of turrets than their ingredients and production cost.

That said the plasma bomb has an AWESOME animation. It would be good if its usabi lity would match anywhere near its esthetics.

Rolafen Azec wrote:

Plasma bombs are pretyty abysmal. Even if it was a interference module that shot triggered bombs it could be way too nerfed to be of real use. Its easy to use more NIC taking down a group of turrets than their ingredients and production cost.

That said the plasma bomb has an AWESOME animation. It would be good if its usabi lity would match anywhere near its esthetics.

ask PoE to allow you watching plasmabombs uselessness in 3 days.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:
Rolafen Azec wrote:

ask PoE to allow you watching plasmabombs uselessness in 3 days.

There's 15 lithuses that will be sacrificed too.

sounds little like Arty     ,  is that the joke?

Gunner wrote:

sounds little like Arty     ,  is that the joke?

Arty will never exist in this game smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue