1 (edited by Inda 2015-12-05 07:36:49)

Topic: Power Projection

Hello everyone!

First and foremost, pls keep the Politics away from this thread. Maybe you see I am "crying again" but I wasn't cry before and neither do now just would point out something.

So we sold some of a Power Prijection problem, but we still have some work on that I think.

FIRST: You can scout alost every entry point to Beta by 3 agent. That is not ok I think, At least change that to 6, so move away the Beta teleports to each other.

I also meniton Open Beta terminal close to the entry points and the highways is just that lower the distance at Beta also.

Guys pls try to see that is a porblem and not because I say.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: Power Projection

NPCs Open Beta-1 terminals are close to Alpha-2 entry point and have highways.

NPCs Open Beta-1 terminals are close to Beta-2 entry point and have highways.

Ignorance is curable, Stupidity is not.
The "Planet of the Apes" is not science fiction, is a daily reality.
All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

Race Drones wrote:

NPCs Open Beta-1 terminals are close to Alpha-2 entry point and have highways.

NPCs Open Beta-1 terminals are close to Beta-2 entry point and have highways.

Yes whats about that?

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/post/129067/#p129067

DEV Zoom wrote:

Khader: with the new teleport/highway network I don't think getting to a neighboring island would take more than 15 minutes. In the new setup interzones won't make a big difference regarding time but they are useful when you want to avoid the fixed routes.

Working as intended via Zoomies answer

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Khader Khan wrote:

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/post/129067/#p129067

DEV Zoom wrote:

Khader: with the new teleport/highway network I don't think getting to a neighboring island would take more than 15 minutes. In the new setup interzones won't make a big difference regarding time but they are useful when you want to avoid the fixed routes.

Working as intended via Zoomies answer

Yes not well, the interzonse is another question, maybe there also need some changes yes.

Energy to Earth!

So even if you change the number of entry points to beta from 3 to 6 are you still going to complain after you find out that we can still scout them all? If you dont have the same motivation and determination as your enemy even 20 entry points will not allow you to take an island.

Power Projection is not a problem.  Entry points are not a problem either.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Aye, its significantly harder to scout more teleport, and more entry points.

Energy to Earth!

How many more entry points do you want?, then ask for the return of Spark Teleports and your problem is solved.

Ignorance is curable, Stupidity is not.
The "Planet of the Apes" is not science fiction, is a daily reality.
All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

Inda wrote:

Aye, its significantly harder to scout more teleport, and more entry points.

Clearly you have not met Peanut. big_smile

Ive lived on Beta where EVERY tp had a trial gate scout. Trust me it can be done and its not hard at all.

There are alternate options on how to get in or on an Island unseen, Interzone being the biggest of these imo.
Inda I brought this up to Zoom in my previous post on the patch thread he seemed unconcerned with my concern for this topic. I still think of things from my time with 62nd when it comes to infiltration and ganking. It was extremely hard to gank CIR in those times but not impossible. Alot of effort has to go in to being on an island undetected to get any reward. I remember a good week involved me safe logging on island with a detector and dps bot never leaving the island either.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

12 (edited by Inda 2015-12-06 08:51:28)

Khader, you concerned me, We would just move the Beta islands closer to the Alpha 2, that would be nice, because you can Intersone teleport there!

Energy to Earth!