Zoom can we get the following tiers for artifacting:

ALPHA: 1, 2 and 3
BETA: 2 and 3
GAMMA: 3 only.

Please.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Re: Artifacting

+1 EXCEPT for lvl 3 on alpha.

This would be legit if T1 alpha = T1 beta, which is not the case. On beta you have far better chance of worthfull loot in T1 than on alpha (still can have in both cases bad luck)

Goffer wrote:

This would be legit if T1 alpha = T1 beta, which is not the case. On beta you have far better chance of worthfull loot in T1 than on alpha (still can have in both cases bad luck)

^this

I don't understand

Everything that can drop in an artifact has double chance to drop in a level1 beta or gamma artifact compared to a level1 alpha artifact. (other than kernels and fragments, which always drop)

I want to up that in gamma.  I want more kernels and frags.  Hell I'd love to see frag caches which had 200 fragments in it on gamma.  The reason being I want to see more artifacters there.

I can confirm that I assumed that same named drops would drop the same no matter where they are found. Another way to enforce this instaed of changing the drops would be to rename them.

Ville wrote:

The reason being I want to see more artifacters there.

for each non-allied artifacter you get into gamma by increasing the "worth" of the drop, you gain millions of assets per hour farmed in 100 safety for your own corp.

how do you balance that?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Gamma - and by extension, Beta - is only 100% safe for us because none of you dare or are able to contest us, not because the game mechanics are at fault.

Naismith wrote:

Gamma - and by extension, Beta - is only 100% safe for us because none of you dare or are able to contest us, not because the game mechanics are at fault.

wrong,

just the fact that 100% safety exists, is due to faulty game mechanics.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

Annihilator wrote:
Naismith wrote:

wrong,

just the fact that 100% safety exists, is due to faulty game mechanics.

There is no 100% safety in a Pvp game.  If you believe there's 100% safety, your part of the problem.

100% safe from players doesn't equate to 100% safe from NPCs.

And yeah, Annihilator has been part of the problem that needs to be purged from the game.

NPCs are 100% predictable, as are youre responses.

Our 100% security from players is gained through our military warmachine, not through game mechanics.

16 (edited by Rovoc 2015-12-01 19:29:42)

while we're talking about it... can i get commons to drop in artifacts.  Common Kernals that is.