Topic: Accumulator Thermodynamics

I think accumulators should have a reduced maximum capacity and recharge the longer a bot is deployed without docking. The perpetual shielded and masked gate scouts could be blapped. Afk scarab gone. Botting pve gone. Also opens up potential for enwar to have added utility. Possibly energy drainer accelerate this degredation.

I think 50% reduced capacity and 50% reduced recharge capped at 6 hours without docking is reasonable.

Re: Accumulator Thermodynamics

Sometimes i mine in comtainer for more than 6 hours straight.
And afk scarabs is a nice feature too. I really like it. If someone is AFK mining with 50 accounts then it's another problem and not my fault.

3 (edited by Illiathos 2015-11-29 13:34:04)

I can mine more with my riveler mk2s in a couple hours than folks in afk scarabs can mine in a month. Why do you folks cry about afk scarabs so much?

4 (edited by Annihilator 2015-11-29 14:04:09)

i don't care about afk scarabs either
only afk macro rivelers mining into a black-hole can

because you can mine in 100% safety for hours with as many accounts your computer can handle,
the DEVs are forced to have things made of millions resources

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

All you would have to do is dock your miners for one second to fix it. I'm not too worried about scarab just saying it would stop that.

the whole thing is solved when red npcs roam again

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

Annihilator wrote:

the whole thing is solved when red npcs roam again

Very true. If this could happen before new years that would be sweet. Still think it would be a good mechanic regardless of miners too. Perpetual gate scouts, effect on long battles (both pve and pvp), potential for new module uses/skills/mechanics.

Anything involving enwar fascinates me.

gate scouts are afk on alpha... that would require some different mechanics

Illiathos wrote:

I can mine more with my riveler mk2s in a couple hours than folks in afk scarabs can mine in a month. Why do you folks cry about afk scarabs so much?

oh?  I mined a billion liquizit.  Can you do that in a few hours?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

-1.  I can think of about 500 things that would be more important to add to the game than this.......