1 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2015-11-26 22:16:33)

Topic: Patch 3.7 bug/issue thread (Put post-patch bugs here)

So to make things easier the the Devs i'm making this thread on the hope that people will post bugs here rather then on the news section and elsewhere so the devs can find everything in a consolidated single thread, and so far there seem to be a heavy amount of bugs with this new patch and I will list some bugs from the downtime topic and other currently known bugs here and hope to see people post here and expand upon it so the devs can just look on this one thread and go down the list.

*fixed* - "Server Error" caused when trying to dock into a gamma terminal preventing the ability to dock.

*fixed* - "Server error" caused by interzones when you try to click to set jump point while deployed, making it impossible to actually use one.

*fixed* - "Server error" when trying to invite members to corp apparently.

*fixed* - "Server error" when opening mail tab, mail in inbox/outbox does not show up.

*fixed* - Some characters and their bots get stuck on field and shown as online if their client is turned off or they log off from the character and will remain stuck with their bot on field until something comes around and kills it.

-When jumping through a teleport anomaly, the camera will be stuck in a permanent spinning position like in transitions when jumping through teleports, docking to a station, or your robot getting exploded, all terrain landmarks will be auto turned off but can be manually turned back on, only way to fix camera spinning is by docking up, or jumping from island to island.

etc...

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

2 (edited by JetNexus 2015-11-26 12:29:18)

Re: Patch 3.7 bug/issue thread (Put post-patch bugs here)

Have created an alt, and decided to go through all tutorial. To have free stuff, i don't have much on my main lol

1) Docked at terminal(when i was told to select it, before(spoilers!) going on suicide task), but there was black screen with some graphic parts on it, disconnected after a short time. Reconnected. The Steam client was disconnected too, so it might be just connection issue.

2) Hauler drones were flying through walls and being somewhere else where they shouldn't be.

Beast: thanks for the list smile

JetNexus: yeah both issues sound connection-related.

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

-When jumping through a teleport anomaly, the camera will be stuck in a permanent spinning position like in transitions when jumping through teleports, docking to a station, or your robot getting exploded, all terrain landmarks will be auto turned off but can be manually turned back on, only way to fix camera spinning is by docking up, or jumping from island to island.

Is there a surefire way to reproduce this? I have no luck with it.

I can jump through anomaly teleport without problems, ... but only using anomaly teleports for scouting and not doing beacons.

Ignorance is curable, Stupidity is not.
The "Planet of the Apes" is not science fiction, is a daily reality.
All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

I was buying T4 Shield in Shinjalar, but it wouldn't allow me, throwing a message "You have to be a member of private corporation" tried multiple time, and with an alt which is in one man corp(the same).
Have bought in on Telesis after that without any issues.
http://imgur.com/8t0qmRN

Mr Dude wrote:

I was buying T4 Shield in Shinjalar, but it wouldn't allow me, throwing a message "You have to be a member of private corporation" tried multiple time, and with an alt which is in one man corp(the same).

That order is special for some reason, we'll try to investigate it.

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

*fixed* "Server Error" caused when trying to dock into a gamma terminal preventing the ability to dock.

*fixed* "Server error" caused by interzones when you try to click to set jump point while deployed, making it impossible to actually use one.

*fixed* "Server error" when trying to invite members to corp apparently.

*fixed* "Server error" when opening mail tab, mail in inbox/outbox does not show up.

Also fixed the issue with ICE activation, we're now investigating the consequences of that.

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

- Gamma highways are turning off and on by themselves???

I was checking some highways on Xiantor but can't see anything wrong...?

DEV Zoom wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

Is there a surefire way to reproduce this? I have no luck with it.

It just has a random chance to happen each time you jump through an anom if you do it frequently I think, idk.

DEV Zoom wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

- Gamma highways are turning off and on by themselves???

I was checking some highways on Xiantor but can't see anything wrong...?

Im not entirely sure, I did say I pulled a few of these from the other thread, this one being Sunnyjester's maybe he would be able to explain to you better here.

DEV Zoom wrote:
Mr Dude wrote:

That order is special for some reason, we'll try to investigate it.

Would like to point out that I also had this happen with T4 ECMs in shinjalar last night.

13 (edited by Galaxy Drones 2015-11-26 20:44:26)

I logoff deployed on terrain and now i can't login, client stuck after click character portrait. I can log perfectly my characters in terminals.

EDIT: I log ingame at 20:39. Looks like problem solved.

Keep it simple, stupid.

The issue with sell order is most likely a corp internal sell order being shown to non corp members

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

*fixed* Some characters and their bots get stuck on field and shown as online if their client is turned off or they log off from the character and will remain stuck with their bot on field until something comes around and kills it.

When teleport p trhough Teleport anomaly you loose the informatrion on map showing the position of anomlies

You can load on field your bot with correct value, enter terminal and detect when try to leave, that you are overloaded. It seems there is a small round error only active inside terminal as removing 1 ore helped.

18 (edited by Rovoc 2015-11-28 03:26:02)

After changing relations with another corp now everything in my corp is yellow to me.  http://i.imgur.com/jD1hSuF.jpg Turrets and stuff don't shoot but corp mates are showing yellow too.  Just an annoyance really

I encountered the problem again tonight were I jumped through a TAP (might have been an echo this time) and upon landing, all my terrain windows were closed and the camera continually spun.

Serious Bug:

2 wave of Lithuses from starred Industrial beacons!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

DjNotNice not ingame, but in terrain.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Rovoc wrote:

After changing relations with another corp now everything in my corp is yellow to me.  http://i.imgur.com/jD1hSuF.jpg Turrets and stuff don't shoot but corp mates are showing yellow too.  Just an annoyance really

Have this also. (after set relations)

Energy to Earth!

http://i.imgur.com/IMaIrwj.png

Ignorance is curable, Stupidity is not.
The "Planet of the Apes" is not science fiction, is a daily reality.
All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

Does anyone still know of a bugged market order that we could check? The above 2 have been cancelled apparently.