1,451 (edited by Nooodlzs 2015-06-30 00:44:11)

Re: Spark Teleports

Jita wrote:

Its a fact that nobody in the game can beat the fifty odd people POE can pull together. Even if the planets aligned and someone managed to pull together enough to do it then POE couldn't beat that and the game is in the same position.

Beta has been owned by STC and after that CIR for years and none of those alliances lived there. The sole reason for holding it was to prevent others from doing so.

That's just bad gameplay and bad mechanics and needs fixing.

I have always lived on Beta, I farm on Beta, I would do missions on Beta but what's the point when Alpha missions pay 400-500% more for time spent.

As to Station Unlock, one word.... FOOM, I was there for that as a member of Foom, it was fun but it was stupid and that is the the only reason you want the stations unlocked, especially with your gazillions of accounts.

Ville wrote:
Burial wrote:

You're delusional. Look at the killboards.

http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=stats

With a game of a dozen active players looks about right.

Of course you would know that if you actually logged in and did more than hauling with scarabs and did more pvp.

I see no Ictus in either killed or used, wonder what's up with them? lol

Jita wrote:

Its a fact that nobody in the game can beat the fifty odd people POE can pull together. Even if the planets aligned and someone managed to pull together enough to do it then POE couldn't beat that and the game is in the same position.

Beta has been owned by CIR until they stopped playing, then STC until CIR started playing again for years and only CIR's alliances lived there. The sole reason for holding it was to prevent others from doing so.

That's just bad gameplay and bad mechanics and needs fixing.

Whoever brought enough people to match us would then have to

a) Consistently beat us in the field
b) Consistently show up in same or larger numbers

Because we grow after every fight, win or lose, as word of fun spreads through our community.

Also, fixed your post. CIR owned and lived Beta long before stc ever showed up to be the cannon fodder for RG.

We fought and won against the best PVPers in this game with actual unlimited supplies. Didn't see us whining about losing a fight or two. lol Then again you wouldn't know that, you threw away your alliance and ran away to stage on Alpha and "harass" dupers. lol

1,454 (edited by Annihilator 2015-06-30 16:08:17)

Nooodlzs wrote:
Ville wrote:
Burial wrote:

You're delusional. Look at the killboards.

http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=stats

With a game of a dozen active players looks about right.

Of course you would know that if you actually logged in and did more than hauling with scarabs and did more pvp.

I see no Ictus in either killed or used, wonder what's up with them? lol

no yagel, laird or lithus to bee seen either... whats your point regarding SPT?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Please close thread.  Thank you for listening. <3

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

last

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."