Re: Scheduled server downtime - 2015-11-25

Congratulations on the winter half year content release!

This addition in conjunction with a 75% steam sale has had a massive impact on Steam player numbers with a 24 hour peak of 13 players. Clearly your on the right track, making the right changes and on the road to success.

Good job!

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Rolafen Azec wrote:

Tried to go from Shindalar to Hokk. Game was long with black screen, no responce or crash. Eventually closed game and now it gives me "server error" when I try to select my main agent.

same. hokke to kent here.

Another issue is you can constantly click on anomalies to jump around regardless of instability or syndicate protection.  You can use these anomalies to constantly have syndicate protection and avoid PvP.

zoom basicly had to rewrite all teleport connections manually... maybe something went wrong.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

so, the reason for the rushed patch was 7€ on steam?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

56 (edited by Gwyndor 2015-11-25 20:07:35)

I can no longer use my perp clients not tied to steam. Not sure if from update but if I look in my process from task manager it shows three perp processes running at 116kb of memory and it is impossible to close them. When I attempt to use the exe it does nothing besides start these background processes and then remain hung up.

edit: also tried reinstalling them all to the same effect

Field terminals generating taxes yet?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

58 (edited by Inda 2015-11-25 20:25:18)

Ville, NO.

It wasnt mentioned. This didnt happen in this patch.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Who do I need to bribe in order to have client starting download of new patch to be able to play?

Download patch and no play. Too much fun. Thanks

neva play on patchday... especially if its a "rushed" patch

We're open... hopefully more stable now.

I can not enter a friendly gamma terminal.  I am getting " Server Error"

I am stuck on field now.

when I restarted client, I click the char and nothing happens on my end.  char shows online in chat.  I tried on different clients. all bad.  other char on same accnt can log in ok.

Gamma highways are turning off and on by themselves

Zoom, make sure to make update of the new patch on the perp steam page, the content here, especially the removal of sparks and some of the other stuff is of note to people who have been here before, newer and older, fresh and veteran, and so on, should make sure people can see on the steam page when the new blogs AND patches are out, as you have done.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

When I open a mail "server error", but seems like nothing happens.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

SunnyJester wrote:

I can not enter a friendly gamma terminal.  I am getting " Server Error"

Same for friendly Beta Outpost. Beta Terminal is no problem

I am unable to invite anyone to our corp.....please fix these "Server Error"s asap!!!

Working on it.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Working on it.

cant drop IZ too - server error. When try dock to close outpost - server error.

The new Heydelhorn 1 teleport is in the center of an old red NPCs static spot, they are not roaming, they are camping the teleport.

73 (edited by Chemist 2015-11-26 11:45:28)

Can't login. My robot online, but client not answer.

cant logoff too... Unlogin me! Or move to alpha

Please compensate for reimbursement: ictus MK2, 2xRange Extenders, 1 lwf, 1 cap recharger, 1 medium neutro, 1 Energy drainer and 1 masker. All T4.

Category: Reimbursement
    Creation date: 2015-06-13 01:39:27
    Archived on: 2015-06-18 11:51:03

Hello. Lost seth mk2 near SI. Shooting NPC and disconnect. I reconnect, but can't login. My seth was live (deployed at terrain). Then reconnect again... in asintec beta terminal...

same bug... but this ticket was "resolved". And new bug: robot not unloading from terrain even after 3 minutes after clients was close.

Look code where checking login/off/DC/reconnects/etc... It is a nasty bug.

Chemist: how do you log out when this happens? safe or instant logout, client close, disconnect, ...?

Nevermind, the stuck login/stuck character on terrain has been fixed now.