Re: To those who are in France

Annihilator wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Nice to still see that propaganda still is effective on the minds of idiots! big_smile Ville go make some more popcorn!

true... look how effective propaganda works for the Daesh. without it, they would not be able to recruit so many for their insane goal.

btw... i think this topic is to political to stay open

+1 please close derailed enough for one week.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Annihilator wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Nice to still see that propaganda still is effective on the minds of idiots! big_smile Ville go make some more popcorn!

true... look how effective propaganda works for the Daesh. without it, they would not be able to recruit so many for their insane goal.

I -1 your +1 KEEP THE THREAD ALIVE.  FREEDOM MUST WIN

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

Save it for another thread, this thread was originally my message to France after the stuff that happened there and got derailed into Ukraine vs Russia. :l

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

Save it for another thread, this thread was originally my message to France after the stuff that happened there and got derailed into Ukraine vs Russia. :l

Well you posted a serious thread on the Perpetuum forums..... You should expect it to be derailed. lol

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue