Re: Avatar Creations wtf?

Constantly losing battles really does make you want to stop playing the game. 

But there again just about everything you do in Perpetuum makes you want to stop playing it. :-\

Does anyone wanna point out that because of Zortargs' vendetta against blue's many people quit the game? How many people did yall lose due to that fiasco? Same thing is happening to Ethoes.

Max Creed wrote:

Does anyone wanna point out that because of Zortargs' vendetta against blue's many people quit the game? How many people did yall lose due to that fiasco? Same thing is happening to Ethoes.

You have found a reason why joke stopped being in their squad before the last reset!

Naismith wrote:

CIR and 77th could merge tomorrow into one corp and absolutely nothing would change in our structure and organization. I've said it many times that we've crossed all boundaries of "alliances" and are one entity in every sense barring the corp tag. Like CIR and PHM are one corp for all intents and purposes.

We're 80% of the server because since the game went F2P;

1) We successfully and completely eliminated STC
2) We successfully eliminated TOG
3) We successfully eliminated JOKE
4) We successfully eliminated F-NAVY
5) We successfully eliminated REMEDY

While this was ongoing, a number of newbie corporations were roped by our enemies into their alliances and were unfortunate casualties in our war against our enemies.

NSE and Cons, as newbie corporations, have thrived and grown significantly. Both corporations sometimes fought against us, sometimes against us - they're still thriving and growing.

Cons was even welcomed into the Partnership of Equals, a clear proof that POE is an active community embracing and training new players, rather then a bittervet clique that doesn't play the game like JOKE.

We won, you lost. Move along citizen.

Right, so seeking a personal vendetta of vengeance against all those corps ( re- anyone that tried to stand against you) and, in your own words, driving them from the game resulted in a better game did it ?
Here you are, in your own words, claiming credit and beating your chest for removing people from the game, yet in the same paragraph claim to be such s shining example of an outstanding corp in Perp, lol what a hypocrite.

If you're going to claim credit for removing corps, and therefore people, from the game then you also have to accept a certain amount of responsibility for the state of the game now, can't have it both ways sunshine.

In any case it's an insight at the sort of person you are. Personally I'd be ashamed to be the  one responsible for people leaving the game. We want more people in the game, not less, even if they are enemies. But I'm not a slave to my ego so I think differently to you.

Well done, you won perp, here's a cookie and we are all the better off for it aren't we. lol...

Kayin Prime wrote:

Constantly losing battles really does make you want to stop playing the game.

It does, that's where the leadership is supposed to step in and does it's job.

There were times in our history when we suffered horrific losses especially to Styx's M2S, who at the time were significantly better organized and understood PVP better then us.

Blocker wrote:

Right, so seeking a personal vendetta of vengeance against all those corps ( re- anyone that tried to stand against you) and, in your own words, driving them from the game resulted in a better game did it ?
Here you are, in your own words, claiming credit and beating your chest for removing people from the game, yet in the same paragraph claim to be such s shining example of an outstanding corp in Perp, lol what a hypocrite.

If you're going to claim credit for removing corps, and therefore people, from the game then you also have to accept a certain amount of responsibility for the state of the game now, can't have it both ways sunshine.

In any case it's an insight at the sort of person you are. Personally I'd be ashamed to be the  one responsible for people leaving the game. We want more people in the game, not less, even if they are enemies. But I'm not a slave to my ego so I think differently to you.

Well done, you won perp, here's a cookie and we are all the better off for it aren't we. lol...

We won wars against our enemies, because that's what the objective is in a war. To win.

You and people like you equate losing a war to quitting the game, like petulant children quitting the playground because nobody is letting them win.

Because it makes perfect sense to purposefully suicide our fleets and waste man-hours of mining and production just to make you feel better.

Yeah right. roll

The problem isn't us winning a fight: the problem is people like you don't know how to lose in a game that is after all - just a game.

If we were like you, we'd have quit after a week of constantly being roamed by 30-40 M2S intakts that were magically faster then us because we didn't know wtf a speed nexus was. lol

Naismith wrote:

If we were like you, we'd have quit after a week of constantly being roamed by 30-40 M2S intakts that were magically faster then us because we didn't know wtf a speed nexus was. lol

See even after all this time, you still have no idea about us. We are still playing, we haven't quit, what are you gibbering about ?

We don't care about you or your poe, don't give a rats backside tbh, and this is what annoys you the most. We don't care to own stations or have a gamma base or win every fight. We define "winning" as having fun no matter what the outcome of a fight.

You've lost touch if you think we would quit because we lose a fight or a "war" ohh look we are still here..  lol.

I'll remind you of last December when STC stopped playing after they held all the stations, we were the ones left fighting 77 and phm, outgunned and outnumbered. Ohh and look, we are still here..

You're clutching at straws to justify you're ego again.

83 (edited by Naismith 2015-11-18 13:24:11)

I'm addressing your narrative that we're "making people quit the game" by explaining that we've always been interested in fighting and winning wars in the game. What happens as a consequence of our fighting and winning, particularly related to corporations disbanding and quitting, is entirely outside of our control or influence.

As such, we can be blamed for "winning" (which is the point of the game), but certainly not for "making people quit". It's a game on the internet, ain't nobody holding a gun to their heads making them quit.

And I'm not referring to "you" as you, I'm referring to people who threw their teddy bear into the corner because they lost a fight in an online game. It speaks volumes of your ego if you actually think that me or anyone in POE gives a f*ck about you and your corp.

Naismith wrote:

I'm addressing your narrative that we're "making people quit the game" by explaining that we've always been interested in fighting and winning wars in the game. What happens as a consequence of our fighting and winning, particularly related to corporations disbanding and quitting, is entirely outside of our control or influence.

As such, we can be blamed for "winning" (which is the point of the game), but certainly not for "making people quit". It's a game on the internet, ain't nobody holding a gun to their heads making them quit.

And I'm not referring to "you" as you, I'm referring to people who threw their teddy bear into the corner because they lost a fight in an online game. It speaks volumes of your ego if you actually think that me or anyone in POE gives a f*ck about you and your corp.

Then perhaps you should choose your words more wisely. Maybe you should have said "We won the war against x corp" instead of " We eliminated x corp" and lets be honest here, you have stated many times to many people that it was your intention to drive the corps you listed above, from the game.

Those were your words, I'm sure I could find them here on the forums somewhere, if I could be bothered.

And finally who else was I supposed to take "you" as ? You said, and I quote, "If we were like you, we'd have quit after a week etc..." Was I supposed to think that "you" meant someone else when you were responding to my post? See my corp tag there to the left ? I'm not speaking for any other corp or any other mythical alliance that's sposed to exist. I'm speaking for myself and my corp. And yes, we know you don't give a f*ck about us.. lol like we care anyway..

Blocker stop being a *** *** or Anni.  Just because "4people" in a 20+ alliance of disorganized Down syndrome warriors are mining on alpha doesn't mean we count you as playing.  Hell if that's the case my scarab miners mean I'm playing 24/7.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Blocker wrote:
Naismith wrote:

Then perhaps you should choose your words more wisely. Maybe you should have said "We won the war against x corp" instead of " We eliminated x corp" and lets be honest here, you have stated many times to many people that it was your intention to drive the corps you listed above, from the game.

Those were your words, I'm sure I could find them here on the forums somewhere, if I could be bothered.

And finally who else was I supposed to take "you" as ? You said, and I quote, "If we were like you, we'd have quit after a week etc..." Was I supposed to think that "you" meant someone else when you were responding to my post? See my corp tag there to the left ? I'm not speaking for any other corp or any other mythical alliance that's sposed to exist. I'm speaking for myself and my corp. And yes, we know you don't give a f*ck about us.. lol like we care anyway..

I chose my words accurately.

Did we eliminate STC as a corporation? Yes.
Was Pakaw a member of STC? Yes.
Is Pakaw still playing? Yes.

Did we eliminate TOG as a corporation? Yes.
Were you a member of TOG? Yes.
Are you still playing? Yes.

Eliminating corporations does not mean we're rounding up and eliminating actual people and players. It means precisely that the corporation no longer exists and that it's members have moved on to other corporations.

You and others like you, equate that to "making people quit the game". And you present it as a twisted form of truth.

I've said it many times, if we had any form of control over who was playing or not playing the game, Annihilator would be the first to go.

Naismith wrote:
Blocker wrote:
Naismith wrote:

I chose my words accurately.

Did we eliminate STC as a corporation? Yes.
Was Pakaw a member of STC? Yes.
Is Pakaw still playing? Yes.

Did we eliminate TOG as a corporation? Yes.
Were you a member of TOG? Yes.
Are you still playing? Yes.

Eliminating corporations does not mean we're rounding up and eliminating actual people and players. It means precisely that the corporation no longer exists and that it's members have moved on to other corporations.

You and others like you, equate that to "making people quit the game". And you present it as a twisted form of truth.

I've said it many times, if we had any form of control over who was playing or not playing the game, Annihilator would be the first to go.

STC are the only corp you can lay claim to "eliminating" We were the ones who changed the name from The Older Gamers to OTHERS, and thanks to a bug in the name change process, wiped the history of TOG from the game. You can't claim credit for that and before you try, the reason we wanted to change the name had nothing to do with you.
REMEDY, JOKE and F-NAVY still exist..

None of those corporations exist in the game. The shells exist, but not the actual corporations. Otherwise we'd have someone to shoot.

Naismith wrote:

None of those corporations exist in the game. The shells exist, but not the actual corporations. Otherwise we'd have someone to shoot.

LOL WTF?

Well I have to give you credit, at the end of this you've managed to put a smile on my face. So on that note, enough of this nonsense, I'm off to bed..

The only corporation you have successfully eliminated is Avatar creations. That was always the intention though, ever since they banned you for account sharing.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

First your crying that PoE killed the game. Then you are crying that PoE didnt kill the game.

Whiney little b!tches. Get your panties out of a bunch and go have some fun cause the only thing you are doing right now is whining on the internet about how you got beaten in a game and you dont like it.