1 (edited by auster 2010-11-25 14:45:59)

Topic: minor bug with direct trade - solved

Sorry, I have fortotten to take a screenshot. I hope that the following description is sufficient:

I have produced a Sequer and wanted to give it to a firend for some nic. So I have opened the trade window and put the Sequer in it. The Accept button was disabled. So far so good because I have not yet set a price. The bug is that when I wanted to set a price above 1 mil nic, the price was reduced to some odd number just above 200k nic. Only then the Accept button on my window was enabled. So the only thing I was able to do is to set the price to 200k nic and wait for my friend to set the price as agreed.

Is it possible that the max price has something to do with recent trades on the market or some preset initial value? Why should a system defined max value make any sense?

I should mention that this is the first time that I have used the trade window so I can't exclude that I am missing something.

Re: minor bug with direct trade - solved

You are mistaking the offer NIC field for a price request. It's not, it's for you giving money for the items your partner is offering.

The reason why it was limiting it to 200k is probably because you only had that much money on you.

Price discussion is to be done via chat before or during the trade session.

3 (edited by auster 2010-11-25 14:27:10)

ah ok, thanks for the insight
But then as I put the sequer into the window and my friend set the agreed price .. my accept button was still disabled .. at what point exactly is it enabled?

The accept button should be enabled when both sides have pushed the send offer button (ie. locked their offer).