Topic: EVE Is looking to have quite the year this winter and next year.

So alot of *** is coming up for EVE including...

17 New ships
-4 New faction ewar frigs.

-4 New Tech 2 frigate logi ships

-4 New tech 2 destroyers (Something something Mobile MJDs or something)

-And 4 new logistics capitals that will replace carriers in the role in tirage completely.

Ofc as well as FozzieSov balancing, FozzieShip balancing, Citadels and the overhaul to come with them, and other goodies. Did I mention that skill point trading will be a thing soon?

Anyways, alot of *** coming this winter, more of it to follow in 2016!

Just view these links.

Keynote on citadels and capitals from EVE Vegas:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8K9b7C … e=youtu.be

Skill point trading and stuff that totally will not get RMT'd whatsoever:
http://evenews24.com/2015/10/16/renew-r … ur-skills/

Fozzie annoucement of upcoming rebalancing to tech 1 frigates and some faction ships:
http://evenews24.com/2015/10/16/ccp-ann … -balances/

The release of stats for the new faction navy ewar frigs:
http://evenews24.com/2015/10/17/new-bra … -released/

Reddit post summing up Capital keynote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/3 … l_changes/

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

2 (edited by Lord Of The Trolls 2015-10-24 10:18:08)

Re: EVE Is looking to have quite the year this winter and next year.

citadels HYPE ... cant wait for those!

Cap warfare tho looks like its going to be really fun!

3 (edited by JetNexus 2015-10-24 10:19:10)

In other words, nothing is changed for the last 3 years. Just some new ships, when they already have hundreds of them and skins.
Not a pixel have chnged in captain's quarters.
Missions are still boring.
Nothing being heard of any interesting planetside activities, like planetary flight or exploring on foot for various peaceful or combat activities.
Or maybe station combat instances.
Oh yes, all of this was canceled, along with vampire game that might been unique. BUT they finished their average console shooter, hooray.

What a waste of money and more than hundred employees...
At this rate Perpetuum can outlive Eve one day.

It's has the lowest PCU since 2007 but I am confident Eve can bounce back with all this new content.

RIP PERPETUUM

Lord Of The Trolls wrote:

The thing that gets me is I now have to fear my entire subcap support wing randomly being teleported off grid constantly by a group of titans. :S

Heres another post talking about Citadels and Capitals! This big bit of content is due for next year in spring so if you enjoy triage, pantheon groups, slowcats, and so on, these next few months are your last to enjoy capitals and POSes before the big change comes, although dreads and titans minus the new weapons and less segnificant features will mostly be the same probably.

http://massivelyop.com/2015/10/24/eve-v … -revealed/

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Lord Of The Trolls wrote:

The thing that gets me is I now have to fear my entire subcap support wing randomly being teleported off grid constantly by a group of titans. :S

If I had a titan that's all I would ever do tongue

Just read the "skills for money" article.

I've thought this game was just screwed with all the good ideas in the toilet. But looks like they're creative enough to make it even worse i wasn't able to imagine.

~5 years ago i had a vision, when i was in the future and accessed the Eve website, and there was a message that this project was discontinued. Most likely it was 2018, but also with lesser chance it's 2022. I didn't want to believe. But it's begins to look like true.

JetNexus wrote:

I've thought this game was just screwed with all the good ideas in the toilet. But looks like they're creative enough to make it even worse i wasn't able to imagine.

~5 years ago i had a vision, when i was in the future and accessed the Eve website, and there was a message that this project was discontinued. Most likely it was 2018, but also with lesser chance it's 2022. I didn't want to believe. But it's begins to look like true.

You can get more skills for money here too, and in Eve with character transfers you already could 'buy skills', they are just making it easier.

RIP PERPETUUM

10 (edited by JetNexus 2015-10-27 20:15:46)

Celebro wrote:
JetNexus wrote:

You can get more skills for money here too, and in Eve with character transfers you already could 'buy skills', they are just making it easier.

No, i can't. If i want 10 mil EP, i can't buy it no matter how i want. At best, i can make it a little faster with "subscription". And this is cool.

Buying character in old Eve means buying it's history and nickname.
And more importantly, it's wasn't just skills. It's also about the rating.
I remember myself chatting with Dr. Caymus (#1 in SP rating), it was very interesting. This guy carefully trained this char for more than 10 years. It's means much more than a 100 of 15 mil characters.
And now it's nothing. I can just buy all the skills, it won't be too expensive for a dream. And sell it back after a few months.

A total SCAM for all vet players. Maedoff-like.

I was in the first 500 smile Thank God, i've sold all accounts 3 years ago, so they won't pee on me along with all the vets once again.

What scares me is if one day this cancer of consciousness can reach Perpetuum's devs...

On one of the fanfests(somewhere 2010-2013):
Some dev:
"some of our players still waiting for an update on walking on stations"
Hilmar
"Well, throw them some bone to chew for another year"

Fat son of a ***...