Re: Facility balance

Rolafen Azec wrote:

I was looking into how I could try to make newbies refine for me so it would make sense. However the balance between alpha1 and alpha2 make it quite hard.

Iget that there is a goal to make advanced players move to alpha2 but I think curretnly it insulates it too much.

I also feel that alpha1 being distributed over several outpost is ahuge disadvantage compared to alpha2 housig everything under one roof.

I suggest that alpha 1 special facilities be more effective than alpha2 even if by marginal amounts. Alpha2 doesn't need to pay for intraisland logistics while alpha1 does. And yes I suggest this so I it makes financial sense to post private transport agreements between alpha1 facilities. But I am also backing this up in that when a players facility usage is more based on EP than facility points then alpha2 allows better scaling. Many of the facility services happen instantly while moving resources between outposts is inherently limited by the resource U usage making moving them take time.

So for alpha1 outpost make each outpost have 2 facilities with 60 points and alpha2 make all facilities with 50 points.

There is also a lack of trade between alpha1 and alpha2. By using this alpha2 properties is that it is still close to alpha1 and betas making it a trade hub. However alpha1 has better absolute efficency. But the efficency of moving resources from example beta to alpha1 compared to moving them to just alpha2 and trade there would not make alpha1 dominate.

Really good idea.

RIP PERPETUUM

Zoom, do you wanna attract the players on beta? - Make possible to refine epi on the beta terminals/outposts only. Thats it. Ah yes. Don't forget to order lot of popcorn.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Celebro wrote:

Really good idea.

I like that one too.

Hunter wrote:

Zoom, do you wanna attract the players on beta? - Make possible to refine epi on the beta terminals/outposts only. Thats it. Ah yes. Don't forget to order lot of popcorn.

possibly the best thing hunter ever suggested

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win