1 (edited by Hunter 2015-10-21 04:13:59)

Topic: Here needs a clarity

DEV Zoom wrote:
Jita wrote:

Why would a winter sale - even if it was something crazy like 95% - bring anyone to the game when the people who have it for free don't even play?

I'm aware that it's not the only reason, but the people who have it for free don't play because the other people who have it for free don't play smile That's basically the most frustrating thing for us devs. (I'm not here to lament, just putting in my 2c.)

Yes. Many people bought game. They able to play it for "free" (with no additional investments), but they not plays.
Why? Ok, need to explain one more time:
The players tried all aspects of the game. We killed each others really LOT of times in all possible and impossible variants (that been fixed/nerfed/boosted).
We learned all database, made all kinds of robots.

Eddie Murphy told about it many time ago. So basically we heard that noise (uuuuUGGHHHH!) from the game. No mystery anymore - no interests. This is our b*tch. We know about her too much...

Sigmund Freud would explain it better, but he's dead.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Re: Here needs a clarity

We need higher goals in game. Bigger bots for vets. Like capitals in Eve.
So players like me, who haven't been here very long will see it on videos, screenshots, or in squad. And dreaming about it in a future.
And when you'll have it, it'll mean something, and the game will mean something because of it.
These things don't need to be just better than smaller bots. They're just need to be more cool, more meaningful than yet another mech. Maybe it'll be for some heavy territorial and squad activities.

Right now it's not a big deal to train and buy a heavy mech. And there's nothing to train for above it. All you see after a couple of years of training is the same mech but with better stats. Maybe also mechs from another faction.

And after that, we also need some content to use these machines in.

So yeah, we always need more stuff to play with... Mid and high level stuff.