51 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2014-11-10 14:54:34)

Re: [RAD]Reign of Aspiring Diligence is recruiting!

Burial wrote:
Ville wrote:

Except when remedy thinks your a spy, then you'll get kicked.

Forgot KKing? lol

So kayin and at least 20+ other ex PHM dudes from late 2012/early to mid 2013 are not the only ones lol

Its funny though, ShadReX put 3-4 spy accounts into your corp and squad and had them in there for about 2 weeks in november 2012 and you guys have been paranoid about spys ever since.

Its funny though because during that time period I could barely have anyone from my old corp at the time in squad without gunner or abe freaking out and saying that "opium, hoobix, blackhorn, etc. are NeBs spys" and so on, blah blah blah

Could not go 2 days without getting PM'd or pulled out of a channel to get the spy lecture bout someone from my corp, I even remember the time where Opti jumped the gun and booted one of my guys from squad because he "assumed" that guy was a spy while we were watching the SAP for the OP our corp at the time owned.(brightstone)
And then of course now Kayden was accused of being a spy and obviously did not stay in PHM.
(Point being?) Before you go on about how someone might kick one person from a corp because of possible spying, look back to your own standards and paranoia and how many "spys" you "Purge" yourselves.

P.S. srry to messup a recruitment thread, but this is something I feel I must respond to tongue

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Shads a pretty cool dude.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

Shads a pretty cool dude.

Perhaps, but lets just remember it was his spying that brought down the PHM whip looking for spys among newbros and old returning vets after it was discovered that his i420l toons were all still in squad but switched from PHM to
< 12 > or WAR after being in PHM for nearly 3 weeks.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

And?  How was that relevant?

55 (edited by Celebro 2014-11-10 15:47:26)

Thanks for the bumps, but can we keep it on CD.

RIP PERPETUUM

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Burial wrote:
Ville wrote:

Except when remedy thinks your a spy, then you'll get kicked.

Forgot KKing? lol

So kayin and at least 20+ other ex PHM dudes from late 2012/early to mid 2013 are not the only ones lol

Its funny though, ShadReX put 3-4 spy accounts into your corp and squad and had them in there for about 2 weeks in november 2012 and you guys have been paranoid about spys ever since.

Its funny though because during that time period I could barely have anyone from my old corp at the time in squad without gunner or abe freaking out and saying that "opium, hoobix, blackhorn, etc. are NeBs spys" and so on, blah blah blah

Could not go 2 days without getting PM'd or pulled out of a channel to get the spy lecture bout someone from my corp, I even remember the time where Opti jumped the gun and booted one of my guys from squad because he "assumed" that guy was a spy while we were watching the SAP for the OP our corp at the time owned.(brightstone)
And then of course now Kayden was accused of being a spy and obviously did not stay in PHM.
(Point being?) Before you go on about how someone might kick one person from a corp because of possible spying, look back to your own standards and paranoia and how many "spys" you "Purge" yourselves.

P.S. srry to messup a recruitment thread, but this is something I feel I must respond to tongue

TL;DR.

Keep it up with all that paranoid spy stuff, kicking people creates bitter players..  Like yourself...

[RAD] is looking for new Members!

We are looking for players, new or old, of any kind. You are into mining and harvesting, or hunting artifacts? You like to hunt NPCs, but you're bored of shooting at them alone? You want to kill other players and learn and grow with your Squad? You are you a rising industrialist or market tycoon, willing to provide corporation members with bots, ammo and equipment for a fair price?

We've got a place for  you!

What we are looking for:
+ Motivated players who like to hang out and enjoy the company of others, showing up atleast once a week.

What we offer at the moment:
+ Help and advice to get you new guys on the feet and going, to catch up with the veterans
+ Mining and PvE ops
+ Corporation production in all Tiers and botsizes
+ An overall relaxed atmosphere, to learn and have fun in, to just login and hang out with other people!
+ We do not have any mandatory ops, yet you will always profit from taking part in daily corporationlife!

If you are interested talk to Rasmus Vombat, or join the ingamechannel "RAD"!

Yes, we are back cool

Recruitment closed, too few players to start a new corporation.

Rasmus Vombat wrote:

Recruitment closed, too few players to start a new corporation.

Before I was wondering where you were going to find new players to grow up again. Might get better with the next patch, if they do a really good sale on Steam or a free weekend maybe.

This game really needs players more than any to shine , real pity they never thought of marketing as a priority.

RIP PERPETUUM