Re: EP limits

Eve Eve ... If I start to play any game, old players will always have an advantage over me. Even in reality this happens. If I have achieved all of this while playing the game, then why should I be deprived of this for newcomers to leave the game after a month? It is unfair to veterans. Newbies, seeing as Nerf veterans hardly ever want to be in their place. Therefore, the likelihood that they will leave the game - soon after these "machinations".

27 (edited by Chemist 2015-10-11 06:02:47)

Hunter wrote:
Naismith wrote:

The rules of the sandbox must be equal and clear for everyone...

- This.
So firstone thing that DeVs must do first - make equal rules and conditions for everyone. If old player have 2-3 millions EP, it should be able for newbies too.

If the old player played, the same has to do a beginner. Then they will be on an equal footing.
Who wants everything at once and be on an equal footing - he does play the test server. There are all equal and all the billions of EP and money.

Hunter wrote:
Naismith wrote:

TL;DR

Newbies get it 50% faster and cheaper then vets did.

But thats not enough. EP gap is too big.

Delete your account and the average gap between newcomers and veterans will decrease.

Chemist wrote:
Hunter wrote:
Naismith wrote:

TL;DR

Newbies get it 50% faster and cheaper then vets did.

But thats not enough. EP gap is too big.

Delete your account and the average gap between newcomers and veterans will decrease.

+2

Ok, the topic discussed enough and i suspect only trolling in the next posts. Close the topic plz.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Hunter wrote:

Ok, the topic discussed enough and i suspect only trolling in the next posts. Close the topic plz.

You can not take my freedom away!

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends.
I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Nians shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."