Topic: Removing Content

So Zoom how is removing content working out for the game?  pop seems to be stupid low atm.

Re: Removing Content

Rovoc wrote:

So Zoom how is removing content working out for the game?  pop seems to be stupid low atm.

How much longer before you are outlasting under a station again? smile

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

is that what ur last killmail said?

Beastmode 1.43:1 Kill/Death Ratio http://www.perp-kill.net/agent/BeastmodeGuNs
Matlan 2.05:1 http://www.perp-kill.net/agent/Matlan
MasterGuns 2.56:1 http://www.perp-kill.net/agent/MaSTeR%20GuNz
Fuddman: 1:1.8 http://www.perp-kill.net/agent/Fuddmann

Rovoc 5.67:1 http://www.perp-kill.net/agent/Rovoc
Ville 5.04:1 http://www.perp-kill.net/agent/Ville
Lobo: 15.44:1 http://www.perp-kill.net/agent/Lobo

Why your K/D so terrible Beastmode?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Is this thread about game development? Or kill-ratio flexing contest?

K/D is removing content too.  As we are removing someone's presence.

Beast has way bigger balls than all of you combined tho.

8 (edited by Ville 2015-09-18 13:15:52)

Dying repeatedly is not "balls", it's called being a terrible pvper.

9 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2015-09-18 15:44:59)

Ville wrote:

Ville has turned into the old Xadhoom then, i'm impressed, must have took alot of effort to get the PvP mentality towards that of his old.

And yeah, sorry that im the only person in-game willing to go out or even simply login and PvP without a pack of players in tow, to the point of being solo, I definitly dont have balls, gg.

For the record, if I cared for a good PvP k/d ratio record, I would be trying to avoid as many decent fights as possible and go for the easy fleet kills like you.

Rovoc wrote:

is that what ur last killmail said?

I'm sorry, I could not hear you over me actually going out and fighting on my own without bringing friends, I could, but then I usually stop finding fights...

11 (edited by Rovoc 2015-09-18 17:08:09)

Beast go back to school ur run-ons and comma splices are giving me a headache. like a child that's uneducated, once simply can't place comma's wherever you want just to put random thoughts into a sentence.

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Ville wrote:

Ville has turned into the old Xadhoom then, i'm impressed, must have took alot of effort to get the PvP mentality towards that of his old.

And yeah, sorry that im the only person in-game willing to go out or even simply login and PvP without a pack of players in tow, to the point of being solo, I definitly dont have balls, gg.

For the record, if I cared for a good PvP k/d ratio record, I would be trying to avoid as many decent fights as possible and go for the easy fleet kills like you.

I don't have to do this all by myself, because I am not.  Nor do I care too.  I made friends.  That's how MMOs work.  You build a community of people you can stand being around and have fun with them.  There simply isn't enough people playing to justify solo pvp roams and ghanks, unless you want me shadowing nullpointer all day.  Or change my entire time zone to play with the Aussie dudes, which you, yourself, have done.  And going out solo and getting #rekt is not having balls, your misinterpreting that for stupidity.  Having balls is when you take the time to prepare with escalation plans and evac routes and being committed.   Having balls is not showing up for a sap twice a week and pretending like you are something.  Having balls is taking a station and owning it/living there.  Having balls is building an empire with slim pickins and trying to create and inspire newbies.  Having balls means not spamming the killboards with *** nonsense.  Right now your just some kid living off assets your parents either bought you with ICE or pulling from Joke stockpiles.  You don't have balls, you have a *** because you constantly enjoy getting pounded.

13 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2015-09-18 18:23:17)

Ville wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Ville wrote:

I don't have to do this all by myself, because I am not.  Nor do I care too.  I made friends.  That's how MMOs work.  You build a community of people you can stand being around and have fun with them.  There simply isn't enough people playing to justify solo pvp roams and ghanks, unless you want me shadowing nullpointer all day.  Or change my entire time zone to play with the Aussie dudes, which you, yourself, have done.  And going out solo and getting #rekt is not having balls, your misinterpreting that for stupidity.  Having balls is when you take the time to prepare with escalation plans and evac routes and being committed.   Having balls is not showing up for a sap twice a week and pretending like you are something.  Having balls is taking a station and owning it/living there.  Having balls is building an empire with slim pickins and trying to create and inspire newbies.  Having balls means not spamming the killboards with *** nonsense.  Right now your just some kid living off assets your parents either bought you with ICE or pulling from Joke stockpiles.  You don't have balls, you have a *** because you constantly enjoy getting pounded.

I too would have such big balls if I only played when Im pinged by papa smurf to play only when my SAPs are in danger, indeed perhaps I would have balls if I only went out with a heavymech ping phone ready and at least 5 other pvpers with me, indeed I would most definitly have big balls if I needed friends to do every little thing, almost reminds me of a certain old DP FC. All these things would indeed mean I have big balls, if I were YOU.

14 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2015-09-18 18:27:11)

Rovoc wrote:

Beast go back to school ur run-ons and comma splices are giving me a headache. like a child that's uneducated, once simply can't place comma's wherever you want just to put random thoughts into a sentence.

That moment when someone who thinks they are a good troll over a certain game has to change the subject to grammar because someone younger then them called the truth on them, gg man.

15 (edited by Rovoc 2015-09-18 18:48:37)

i'll respond with my first response.  Is that what your last killmail said? OR is that what initia told you?

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Ville wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

I too would have such big balls if I only played when Im pinged by papa smurf to play only when my SAPs are in danger, indeed perhaps I would have balls if I only went out with a heavymech ping phone ready and at least 5 other pvpers with me, indeed I would most definitly have big balls if I needed friends to do every little thing, almost reminds me of a certain old DP FC. All these things would indeed mean I have big balls, if I were YOU.

Dude I log in everyday, you need to wake up.  Maybe you don't see this character online but I am in game everyday.  And nothing says I'm too *** to fight quite like having 4 multi boxing accounts sitting at a gate.  You've been a nobody trying to be someone since day one.  With your "made up" friends and multiple personalities.  You need some serious mental health check ups and see a doctor.

Personal attacks are back in vogue are they fatty?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Whos' Jita? does he play this game?

I actually attribute his low k/d ratio to play style,  not necessarily lack of skill or 'balls' or any of that.

BMG just wants action. Often time in very unfavorable odds. It's not bravery, it's not stupidity, it's just the thrill he gets from the game.   It is a game after all.

That is why there should be a Beastmode Boss NPC in his honor. Something you can kill over and over all for the sake of senseless action.

20 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2015-09-19 04:34:27)

Kayin Prime wrote:

I actually attribute his low k/d ratio to play style,  not necessarily lack of skill or 'balls' or any of that.

BMG just wants action. Often time in very unfavorable odds. It's not bravery, it's not stupidity, it's just the thrill he gets from the game.   It is a game after all.

That is why there should be a Beastmode Boss NPC in his honor. Something you can kill over and over all for the sake of senseless action.

Just because theres not a SAP up does not mean you should not try to pew, And yes, for the majority of my time in this game I've always put myself into the losing side and time and time again unsurprisingly have been seen as a spy for such. This game just gets too dull when you are in the winning side tbh. That aside,  no one really plays for the pew anymore, its either for the SAPs, or just dont play. Sucky way to be. neutral

21 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2015-09-19 04:42:29)

Ville wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Ville wrote:

Dude I log in everyday, you need to wake up.  Maybe you don't see this character online but I am in game everyday.  And nothing says I'm too *** to fight quite like having 4 multi boxing accounts sitting at a gate.  You've been a nobody trying to be someone since day one.  With your "made up" friends and multiple personalities.  You need some serious mental health check ups and see a doctor.

I'm going to assume you have not checked a mirror at all these last few years, in one post you are being robot style friendly, the next post you are trolling or being an ***, and now, despite how much you have complained in the past about personal assaulting, now you are attempting to make you're own?

I'm impressed, and if I should see a mental doctor, I would like to know, did you see your own during these last 2 years?

Considering the multiple personalities you have been undergoing since after 2012(C'mon going from not being resistant to droping the N bomb on a basis similiar to that of Balfizar plus having the urge to spread someone's nudes throughout an online video game and acting like some big role model now sitting in between and still managing to be an *** in between in less then a year, c'mon now.) I do wonder, what makes a PHM hypocrite tick? smile

Someone get Vile to the burns ward. Stat.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Beast balls hanging below the knee.