Topic: New Corporation Leadership

Hello all

My name is Avguste and I am the owner of Warriors Gaming, a multi-gaming community. Currently Warriors Gaming primary game is Eve Online and I am interested in adding Perpetuum.
As such, I am looking for a dedicated Perpetuum player interested in leading a Perpetuum division for Warriors Gaming.
For further information about Warriors Gaming, please visit our about page

Dont hesitate to message me on here with any questions/concerns

Avguste/Ikki Phoenix

Re: New Corporation Leadership

Welcome! \0/
We need fresh meat! big_smile

Let's hope somebody can sign in.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Did you have problems Inda? The site registration is very simple (API is only for Eve Online and not required on registration)

5 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2015-09-07 18:07:39)

Ikki Phoenix wrote:

Did you have problems Inda? The site registration is very simple (API is only for Eve Online and not required on registration)

Inda is in leadership of his own corp.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

I just pointed, we lack of leaders already in Perpetuum, so thats it.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Maybe you should start with a bit more information about what you expect to provide someone doing this.

Actually why should someone willing to build up a corp, spend the effort to do this "under" your command?
Maybe this would encourage new player to take this step.

This sounds like a troll.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I am simply too busy right now with Eve Online to fully do things in Perpetuum.
The person that leads a Perpetuum division will have complete control over that division within the Warriors Gaming community. Info can be found in the about page linked in the original post.