Topic: Second Impressions...

I've come back after a year or two break and...

60 people in corp chat, no reply, no one talking. 15- 20 people in General chat, sometimes someone replies.  No one talking on these channels most of the day I stayed logged in to see.

No global market, seems everything is corp related, noone trying to recruit in the recruit channel.

Even though I know people are playing the game just seems dead.  I'd assume new people would just give up pretty quick.

It's a shame to see such a great game/concept going down.

Re: Second Impressions...

Free lancer corp has ghost accounts online.  All those people you see are not online.  The 15 in general is pretty accurate and remember that you can pretty much divide that number in half to get how many are actually in chat (alts).  So yeah not much going on.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Re: Second Impressions...

Elgin wrote:

No global market, seems everything is corp related, noone trying to recruit in the recruit channel.

We do as you saw!
Sad, but the truth in 3 weeks we had many more people and more activity, now you are just in the middle of nowhere, the new changes hopefully bring back more players. Lets hope.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD