1 (edited by Inda 2015-08-19 09:15:27)

Topic: 5th Anniversary, 1st FanFest? Budapest

Hi everyone!

I would ask the community can we organise some event. This 5th Anniversary is special or should be special a bit so this is why I started to think about soemthing bigger than before.

My thoughts:
Target location would be Budapest, I will ask DEVs to come also, and invite everyone to come.
Donations
Place to sleep, bigger room for presentations, sucha a things, beer?

Let me know about your thoughts. (I saw Jita will organise something at Barcelona, so maybe we can get that bigger. lets see.)

(I know USA, AUS players have hard time to get here. sorry of that)

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: 5th Anniversary, 1st FanFest? Budapest

Bit out of reach financially from our part of the world, but I wish you all the best for it!

Inda wrote:

Hi everyone!

I would ask the community can we organise some event. This 5th Anniversary is special or should be special a bit so this is why I started to think about soemthing bigger than before.

My thoughts:
Target location would be Budapest, I will ask DEVs to come also, and invite everyone to come.
Donations
Place to sleep, bigger room for presentations, sucha a things, beer?

Let me know about your thoughts. (I saw Jita will organise something at Barcelona, so maybe we can get that bigger. lets see.)

(I know USA, AUS players have hard time to get here. sorry of that)

We chose Barcelona because its sunny, central Europe and pretty cheap for a Capital city. Amsterdam would have been cool but some are married and try explaining that to the wife. We would of course welcome everyone to our get together. I can't promise not to roofie Alf and do to him what he did to balance however.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

We are gonna hire a house through Air BnB so when it gets past xmas we can start looking at numbers and cost and all that shizzle. Some 8 bedroom house with a pool in barca is about £30 a night per person last I looked so get involved.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

We are gonna hire a house through Air BnB so when it gets past xmas we can start looking at numbers and cost and all that shizzle. Some 8 bedroom house with a pool in barca is about £30 a night per person last I looked so get involved.

im expecting to see this event in the news.... for all the wrong reasons

tongue

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

well, budapest is cheap too - or at least it was when i was there exactly 4 years ago.  (hmm, today/tomorrow should be that big fireworks thingy again)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I'd happily skype in if the times worked out..
Glad the community is in support of this, hopefully good things will come of it.

8 (edited by Stranger Danger 2015-09-04 03:35:50)

Ville's mini farm.  Anni can stay in the "doublewide" chicken coop.

We could all participate in the north Carolina pastime of hunting for boars and homosexuals.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

I would appreciate some anniversary meeting. During weekend end of November I would have even time to attend

Goffer wrote:

I would appreciate some anniversary meeting. During weekend end of November I would have even time to attend

Well as its stands, there does not seem to be word of an anniversary meetup though there is plans for a player hosted meet over the next summer in Barcelona.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Stranger Danger wrote:

We could all participate in the north Carolina pastime of hunting for boars and homosexuals.

The coops has more square footage than a double wide.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Stranger Danger wrote:

If they were hunting bores and homosexuals they'd get you coming and going.

My coop for reference http://m.imgur.com/gallery/IFrHtOy

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

My coop for reference http://m.imgur.com/gallery/IFrHtOy

Looks like you got your very own 'Fritzl' dungeon for NSE sleepovers.